The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should there be Incarnon zaw or kitgun?

ChaoticEdge

from weapons being hung as art gallery the ancient zariomen's weapon or Incarnon weapons sit in the ship the longest time and some of the ppl hadn't got their head out the zaw or kitgun desirable for more parts but we only had more kitguns new parts instead of zaw parts for we only got infected weapons which they are alright but not enough to make them very special for would like more parts for zaw and kitguns.  It feels like they should of been like parts of Incarnon that is display as museum piece should had some sort formality to able use attachment to the weapons to be put together.  I mean not to be "praise the meta" but it feel like our zaw or kitguns has been little desire to evolve them to take different action sort of like "Fable the game pose to work on" but lied their own customer about customized and make the evolution changes, for I am saying it is make the zaw and kitguns an Incarnon for yea  understand arcane help them alot but sometime the choices in zaw or kitgun suck picking what fall into crit build a zaw or kitgun or status on a zaw or kitgun which i this is hard determind to balance both but they fall into the category they struggled in the middle what the base they are due of the zaw and kitguns tries to balance one another.  So I thought the solution of "what if Incarnon has parts for zaw or kitguns?", thus is would be a game changer for small thing.

Yes I know there will be downfall like, "what happen we don't like the evolution choices", welp this is where you had no chose to place your trust in the dev and time will tell.  I thought this idea would be nice for ppl who still like their zaws or kitguns or both and this would be a grand chose to see weapons to evolve something cool or new.

I'm sure no one is interested in these types of weapons...the zaws were interesting before melee 3.0 and the arcanes of these weapons were nerfed to the extreme making them pretty useless....

kitguns....after the catchmoon nerf DE managed to make this weapon uninteresting.....as usual.

I think it's unlikely that DE will do anything with incarnon on these weapons....

Zaws/Kitguns were supposed to be like evolving weapons. They wanted you to change weapon parts (features) without building another weapon.

First they have to find what's the best in both systems then they could "melt it'. To be honest I'm not excited about Incarnon weapons anymore.

19 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

I'm sure no one is interested in these types of weapons...the zaws were interesting before melee 3.0 and the arcanes of these weapons were nerfed to the extreme making them pretty useless....

kitguns....after the catchmoon nerf DE managed to make this weapon uninteresting.....as usual.

I think it's unlikely that DE will do anything with incarnon on these weapons....

19 hours ago, quxier said:

Zaws/Kitguns were supposed to be like evolving weapons. They wanted you to change weapon parts (features) without building another weapon.

First they have to find what's the best in both systems then they could "melt it'. To be honest I'm not excited about Incarnon weapons anymore.

I thought it would be good idea and more release for zaw and kitguns as wider experiment because due the nerf and ball breaking hope making the zaw and kitguns more versatile to be used more often.  Thought they will get extra dmg more or speed or have extra perk boosting the relationship evolved zaw and kitguns because their lack of luster making them incarnon weapons to save up more time and new abilities which incarnon pistol was just semi and just became a smg with no recoil for I thought why not put it on the zaw and kitguns though the evolution chose.  Is it that bad I have to say, yea the dev may do whoops here and there but gotta think about it, they should at least give new parts that will or would be impossible for your average new players get their hand on until they are upper more for thought it would of been good time get new zaw or kitgun that is incarnon parts of weapons but I understand the dev fear the zaw and kitgun meta will return again (they shouldn't be because we will always will try make something over meta then the prime weapons).

Might be nice, but I think the two ideas conflict, or combining the two would be too good or make regular kitguns or incarnon weapons feel obsolete.

Incarnon weapons are basically kitguns because the evolution perks act as kitgun parts. That's something I wanted out of amps, kitguns, and zaws in the first place, being able to swap the parts anytime I want, instead of having single permanent weapons and building more just to have different parts. In this case, the actual parts are fixed, but the perks can be swapped anytime or combined in specific ways just like Kitgun parts.

Maybe if DE sticks with the idea, we can have a range of Incarnon weapons that cover most weapon types, like a proper semi-auto rifle, shotgun primary/secondary, sniper rifle, etc. That would cover the barrel part of the Kitgun idea, and the perks basically fill in the same role as the non-barrel kitgun parts. Adding new perks over time would be nice as well, and it would be great if the older Incarnon weapons also got them.

20 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

They're still pretty viable. Tombfinger and Sporelacer are still some of my go-to kitguns, and even the Catchmoon wasn't that badly nerfed. If you're still sulking over that, which was however many years ago, then I'm not surprised you don't know what you're missing.

55 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

They're still pretty viable. Tombfinger and Sporelacer are still some of my go-to kitguns, and even the Catchmoon wasn't that badly nerfed. If you're still sulking over that, which was however many years ago, then I'm not surprised you don't know what you're missing.

i have all kitguns with godly rivens.....im not missing anything. 

The problem is zaw....kitgun its not bad as zaw.

18 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

yea when they nerf the range pretty bad for they really range distance that bad (for it was funny watch how far did the god riven goes with the longest reach and now that range meme is dead).

As again, this is why I thought about the evolution for zaw and kitguns for they are not bad but don't have the back bones settled enough for the luster it needs to begin with.  As I thought it was finest idea for return and improved for players to return the pick chose zaw and kitguns for they would be like picking new parts evolved and help in the process to care for their weapons. 

23 hours ago, Pakaku said:

You said it.

Tombfinger primary is one of my all time favorite weapons. 

Secondary sporelacer us really good and secondary catchmoon is also really good.

22 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

I can speak for all zaw weapons but dagger zaw is one of the best melee weapons imo. It can make short work of acolytes and eximus units.

I guess this is no discussion about the zaw or kitgun have evolutionary tree?  No incarnon zaw or kitgun?  *sigh* as again continue the idea

If the zaw and kitgun ever got evolutionary trait skill tree it would be very nice for thought to be for example:

Zaw 1st evolutionary trait:

A. Speed attack 30%

B.  Slam radius widen 30%

C. Status and crit increase 10%

for it wouldn't make such garbage uses evolutionary by the dev's hand (no offense), as to be it would have improved the zaw and kitgun slightly better for ppl would love increase without the mod whatever part the zaw or kitgun needed in the 1st place for just viewing it as un-nerf version but nerf little bit there still exist.  As I am saying, the concept of evolution zaw and kitgun shouldn't be that bad idea for it is pose to work itself out there without too much task to deal with.

Archived