Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Sliver drop rate question

Whassup mates!

After all the eximus rework, I decided to farm a bit of steel essence/riven slivers on my own (I know it's not the best case, but just to try). I had drop chance blessing only and my little cat. Well... this is the result:

uf09XRm.png

After 1 hour and 10k kills... only 3 riven slivers? Is there any other location where I should farm besides MOT?

The wiki says the sliver drop rate for Steel Path Eximus is 1%,  I'd doubt it would be more than a tenth that for non SP, and a lot less wouldn't surprise me.

A resource booster will double them.

Is there any other location where I should farm besides MOT?

Requiem exterminates with a decent build/squad should be much faster. 

It all depends on RNG. Riven Slivers from SP Eximus units, according to the Wiki, have only a 1% drop rate. With a Resource blessing, it boosts it to a mere 1.5% chance (seeing how Blessings only give you a 50% boost), and with a Resource Drop Chance Booster it gives it a 2% drop rate, since those booster I believe give you a 100% boost.

If you own a Railjack and some NPC crewmates (preferably 1 Engineer and 2 Gunners with at least one of those having a bit of piloting skills) I'd suggest doing a Saturn Proxima mission, and when you get to the main objective have one of your gunners be the pilot so that they can destroy the main objective for you while you're inside the Grineer ship/galleon. I say this because I read that completing a Saturn Proxima mission has a 5.5% chance of awarding you 2 Riven Slivers.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Also....one mission doesn't prove anything, as you need multiple datasets to extract a hypothesis lol.

You forgot to tell OP they just severely nuked Eximus spawns for solo players.

Archived