Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Making Nullifier Fields

(XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom

Seriously DE, its getting very old, and most of them still need fixes. Such as regular nullifiers poping limbo's entire cataclysm over a mere tap, wasteing around half his energy, and leaving him helpless and clueless as to where, why, or how.

I admired the mechanics of these enemy skills as it is technically a buff for the grineer faction but I have my critical points, the same critical points for years:

• gameplay visual chaos is caused by spawn spam so this mob of dumb AI does radial attacks across the map not following any technical/cooperative strategy, this mob attack makes the scenario completely chaotic and less visually illogical for players so this encourages players to AoE attacks as the amount of information on the screen does not follow any strategic aiming logic.
  • spawn spam could be smarter with really smart spawns, increasing and reducing this spawn associated with skill spam and scores performed by tenno A or B.
  • smart enemies could gather to attack experienced players/spammers so it would make the gameplay less chaotic for everyone, and enemy attack would be more offensive against really offensive players, this would also give opportunities to inexperienced players as the enemy squad's focus is the Tenno C or D.

On 2022-05-13 at 7:16 PM, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Can we stop making everything nullify abilities?

Possessed Exoliezer field: Why does this need to nullify abilities on top of kicking you out of your frame? Why does it have to do either?

Trokar Field: Why does this need to nullify your abilities when it's "supposed" to just disrupt transference.

Well I hate to say this but every company has to find some way to nullify "Fun" as well all know once fun is detected we gotta stop it.

Why are gaming companies like this? Who can really say?

Something that infuriates me to no end is the Nidus Mutation and Sevagoth Death Well argument, if a Nidus with mutation enters nullifier area mutation is rapidly drained but if Sevagoth stands in the same barrier the death well remains unchanged, I dont care who you are that is absolute BS, because both are mandatory resources for optimum play.

On 2022-05-14 at 3:16 AM, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Can we stop making everything nullify abilities?

That's like Telling Miyazaki-San to Stop making Poison Swamps....1ef.jpg

It's just never Gonna Happen....

Fun is obviously not the Point of Either of these Games.... 👀

7 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Seriously DE, its getting very old, and most of them still need fixes. Such as regular nullifiers poping limbo's entire cataclysm over a mere tap, wasteing around half his energy, and leaving him helpless and clueless as to where, why, or how.

This would be a waste to bother Fixing since The Eximus Rework killed Off Limbo Anyway.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, Karsaros said:

Why are gaming companies like this? Who can really say?

Atleast I can confidently say Kamiya has never done anything like this (unless if Disabling Witch Time in Bayonetta Counts ?)....

So... You know.... There's hope for this Genre of Entertainment.....

You just won't find it here.... 👀

In Any Case.... It might be Time to Dust off the Old Library....

7 hours ago, Karsaros said:

Something that infuriates me to no end is the Nidus Mutation and Sevagoth Death Well argument, if a Nidus with mutation enters nullifier area mutation is rapidly drained but if Sevagoth stands in the same barrier the death well remains unchanged, I dont care who you are that is absolute BS, because both are mandatory resources for optimum play.

I noticed a Similar thing with Gauss....

Normally when Gauss gets Nullified, his Battery goes back down to 80%....

But for ESO specifically.... It Resets Completely after each Conduit....

Double Standard Much DE ? 🤔

In before: "Fixed Sevagoth's Death Well not being as Bad as Nidus's Mutation when Affected by Nullifiers." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived