The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kompressa's explosions are unaffected by Multishot (only 4 bubbles can explode per shot, all others deal no damage)

Verreater

10 minutes ago, FizzyPrincess said:

I believe the visual element of the explosion is bugged now, proof:

WARNING FLASHING COLORS

The explosions happen right in front of the even if the gun bubbles dont explode near you, 

So it goes from "Semi playable with nearly 1/2 it's damage gone" to "Unplayable unless you change your color, and btw still might not be 100% fixed on that Multishot thing."

I knew not to set high expectations.

1 minute ago, XennethKeisere said:

So it goes from "Semi playable with nearly 1/2 it's damage gone" to "Unplayable unless you change your color, and btw still might not be 100% fixed on that Multishot thing."

I knew not to set high expectations.

If you set it to jet black it has a squid ink effect wich, even tho charming, still bugged

9PqTHhR.png

28 minutes ago, XennethKeisere said:

The big question to answer though is, did they actually fix it?

Cuz a friend of mine did the Toxic Lash test.

And from what he showed me, it's still not fixed. He used Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent but still only got 15 Toxin procs.

Someone else needs to test this ASAP.

I don't know about Toxic Lash, but Multi is definitely working with conventional setups.  I modded for 100% status, fired at the ground close to a CHG and waited for the explosion.  Maximum 4 status effects on explosion without multi, 11 status with 11.2 multi.

edit: 22 status with Toxic Lash.

8 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I don't know about Toxic Lash, but Multi is definitely working with conventional setups.  I modded for 100% status, fired at the ground close to a CHG and waited for the explosion.  Maximum 4 status effects on explosion without multi, 11 status with 11.2 multi.

If that's the case then we traded one foe for another.

Multishot is fixed but now it's either black energy or seizure-inducing explosions in your face.

Still... I'll take it.

8 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

If that's the case then we traded one foe for another.

Multishot is fixed but now it's either black energy or seizure-inducing explosions in your face.

Still... I'll take it.

1 hour ago, FizzyPrincess said:

I believe the visual element of the explosion is bugged now, proof:

WARNING FLASHING COLORS

The explosions happen right in front of the even if the gun bubbles dont explode near you, 

yeah the bubbles exploding in your face is a bit much, though I believe functionally it works yeah? like the ms bug is no longer there

Well, the multishot bug was fixed as far as damage goes, which is really great, but now we have two new bugs, still related to multishot.

1. All additional bubbles will now use the same trajectory, offering no spread at all. Example modded for 18.1 multishot.
9aFgQ3T.png

2. When generating any additional bubbles with multishot, a blinding bubble collision explosion will occur in your face, regardless of nearby terrain.
OALcDXa.png

13 minutes ago, NeilHarbin0 said:

1. All additional bubbles will now use the same trajectory, offering no spread at all. Example modded for 18.1 multishot.
9aFgQ3T.png

Oh, that's funny.   It's kind of a good thing...if one knew where the sooper-dooper multishot was going beforehand.

Just curious, does Magnum Force make 5-18 spread out at all?

8 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Oh, that's funny.   It's kind of a good thing...if one knew where the sooper-dooper multishot was going beforehand.

never thought about this. can someone test? jesus this gun is just cursed to be bugged huh

11 hours ago, NeilHarbin0 said:

Well, the multishot bug was fixed as far as damage goes, which is really great, but now we have two new bugs, still related to multishot.

9aFgQ3T.png

2. When generating any additional bubbles with multishot, a blinding bubble collision explosion will occur in your face, regardless of nearby terrain.
OALcDXa.png

I am hearing word that the first bug you mentioned, where all the Multishot pellets focus in one location, might be affecting more than just Kompressa. So if that is the case, that bug will get fixed fairly quickly because it's a more widespread issue.

On 2022-11-02 at 8:28 PM, Tiltskillet said:

No, accuracy mods like Magnum Force don't affect the grouping of the combined multishot bubbles, just the overall spread of the 5 locations.

14 hours ago, XennethKeisere said:

I am hearing word that the first bug you mentioned, where all the Multishot pellets focus in one location, might be affecting more than just Kompressa. So if that is the case, that bug will get fixed fairly quickly because it's a more widespread issue.

I have tried several other weapons, with and without innate multishot, but none of them seem to combine like this with additional modded multishot.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived