Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught - decrese timer on 100%+ timer

quxier

In (E)SO we increase our "percentage" via killing or picking 1-4 "things" that increase timer via 10%. When we increase "percentage" above 100% part of it is wasted. What if value above 100% decrease time?  That way we could speed up lower missions that we are good at.

well then we end up most likely with a mission that is very fast done and not as rewarding in zones with enemys that give lots of exp

but it would speed up farming the parts but i dont think DE would Speed up that now after it is so long in the game

52 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

well then we end up most likely with a mission that is very fast done and not as rewarding in zones with enemys that give lots of exp

Not necessarily. Since Sanctuary always starts at 50%, you would have to kill a LOT of enemies to get it up to 100% naturally, and only then could you start grabbing the items to decrease the timer as per OP's suggestion

31 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Not necessarily. Since Sanctuary always starts at 50%, you would have to kill a LOT of enemies to get it up to 100% naturally, and only then could you start grabbing the items to decrease the timer as per OP's suggestion

Normal version gives you +40% for picking the Efficiency stimulus. Elite gives you 20%. Elite spawns much more enemies. I'm not sure about first wave but next few waves I'm around 100%. And I'm not as efficient as I can be.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb TARINunit9:

i know that i play ESO / SO a lot form time to time an most times i reach 100% in the first wave and after that it basicly stay there if the map / spawns are not a problem so it would basicly shorten every wave

Archived