Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Mission/Bounty content is good, i'm pretty happy.

taiiat

not everyone is happy, but i'm not annoyed with any of this post Quest Content. it's flexible so that you can always pick something you're in the mood for. it feels good.

• the Tileset looks great, the secrets are cool.
  • the new Gamemodes aren't annoying to play. some of the new Enemy Types help keep things like the Mobile Defense from feeling too dull. Exterminate hits a lukewarm tone as always but it offers a really lowkey option if you're in a really lowkey mood.
  • a bit ironically and purely coincidentally, the most complex Gamemode (Armageddon) is also my preferred one. it's the most engaging while still having the flexibility to let you get secrets and fight the namesake things of the update without People having to go out of their way for it.
  • Players can split up and mix off the Objective with secrets and the optionals, handing them off as everyone cross collects things.

we do have yet another Daily cap Syndicate/Faction, and that puts a dampener on things, but other than that this is a pretty good Content Update.
it's accessible to casuals, while also offering more 'serious' Content options as well as Endurance options. the flexibility is just nice.

all in all, it's accessible to casual play, while also not being insulting to veterans, nor boring to veterans. there's something for everyone.
yeah i'm kinda late but there's so many interesting games :)

I notice a lot of players complaining about token grind, but just running a tier 4 bounty gives a minimum of 10k standing, not to mention the 15k-ish standing  that can be gained from angels, melica, and just normal void plumes totalling about 25k standing per run.

1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

I notice a lot of players complaining about token grind, but just running a tier 4 bounty gives a minimum of 10k standing, not to mention the 15k-ish standing  that can be gained from angels, melica, and just normal void plumes totalling about 25k standing per run.

The best thing about this is we don't have to do all tings. People feel like they have to do it. Sure Melica & Angels (at least on low level) are easy standing but the rest is more or less optional (after initial 5/10/10 rank up requirements).

Archived