Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech engine depleted sound is Jarring!

(XBOX)JDOG640

I am sure that I am not the only one who thinks that the Necramech engine depleted sound is Jarring!!!

it lasts too long and is high pitched... Would prefer a two/three beep burst instead of continuous noise.

a good replacement would be the Railjack weapon overheat sound effect.

Also maybe make the Necramech engine disengage completely on depleted, causing the user to re activate when ready or when engine is full again 

On 2022-07-15 at 8:51 AM, (XBOX)JDOG640 said:

I am sure that I am not the only one who thinks that the Necramech engine depleted sound is Jarring!!!

You're probably not the only one but personally I have never had an issue with this sound.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with this. in my experience, the current sound actually confuses me and makes me question whether i stopped pushing the engine or not. The sound doesn't correspond with a specific engine mode of operation, but I also can't ever remember if sprint mode is toggled or not when I bottom out on fuel, so the persistent beeping just makes me toggle sprint mode a bunch of times and I'm stuck hearing it over and over again. It's less useful feedback and more just irritating after the first set of beeps, especially while I'm struggling to tell whether I have sprint on or off. Ugh!

I can't just be like, "okay now dont touch the sprint button and the sound will stop", cuz the sound is gonna keep going.

Archived