Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About boring missions

Undertaker01_

Many of you probably know better than some missions that are so boring when the game tries to force you to play them in anticipation of dropping something like the Ash system, Oberon system, time consuming and boring defense missions. or a piece of Harrow

Or eidolon and his friends, these bosses are not a hunting style that is not fun for some players but in the end, even if you don't hunt them, you'll have to use the Riven Transmuter from them anyway. Because the game wants to impose boring bosses on players.

Hildryn needed a lot of Lazulite Toroid to build. This giant tick is a boring boss and NPCs who don't do anything and send you to death alone, giving you orders every second until the Tick dies.

Maybe I'd like you to fix the gameplay at some point, I don't want you to force the player with un-fun or boring missions or give players more options. I don't want you guys to use this monotony as a difficulty to play because the game should be fun even if it's difficult. Because I also enjoy killing bosses hundreds of times to drop mounts in FFXIV because it's as simple as dodging and remembering the mechanics and having fun with your FC friends. Thank you.

sorry for bad english 

43 минуты назад, Undertaker01_ сказал:

Or eidolon and his friends, these bosses are not a hunting style that is not fun for some players but in the end, even if you don't hunt them, you'll have to use the Riven Transmuter from them anyway. Because the game wants to impose boring bosses on players.

Hildryn needed a lot of Lazulite Toroid to build. This giant tick is a boring boss and NPCs who don't do anything and send you to death alone, giving you orders every second until the Tick dies.

if those bosses boring for you then i wonder what is fun?

1 hour ago, Merrcenary said:

I haven't beaten any Eidolons but they doesn't seems a lot of fun. Shoot some parts with amp, shoot with gun. Repeat 3 times.

Orbs are... I don't know. One where you need Termia stuffs could be little fun but it bugged me so I haven't tried again. Second one is bad. You need high damage because of last phase. Changing to Archgun isn't fun.

3 hours ago, Undertaker01_ said:

Because the game wants to impose boring bosses on players.

How else is DE going to Incentivize buying Platinum... By letting us Have Fun ?

LoL... Never Gonna Happen... 😝

2 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

K-Drives... Obviously... 😎

2 hours ago, quxier said:

I haven't beaten any Eidolons but they doesn't seems a lot of fun. Shoot some parts with amp, shoot with gun. Repeat 3 times.

Orbs are... I don't know. One where you need Termia stuffs could be little fun but it bugged me so I haven't tried again. Second one is bad. You need high damage because of last phase. Changing to Archgun isn't fun.

I almost fell asleep and yawned all the time while fighting the Orbs, while NPCs were constantly bothering me. After sending Hildryn into the helminth, I didn't think I would go back and hunt it again.

3 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

I think other games are better at designing bossfights than this one and it's made for everyone to enjoy it in that game and not just certain groups, or are you afraid the arcane price will drop? 🥰🥰🥰

On 2022-07-21 at 11:52 AM, Undertaker01_ said:

Many of you probably know better than some missions that are so boring when the game tries to force you to play them in anticipation of dropping something like the Ash system, Oberon system, time consuming and boring defense missions. or a piece of Harrow

Maybe I'd like you to fix the gameplay at some point, I don't want you to force the player with un-fun or boring missions or give players more options. I don't want you guys to use this monotony as a difficulty to play because the game should be fun even if it's difficult. Because I also enjoy killing bosses hundreds of times to drop mounts in FFXIV because it's as simple as dodging and remembering the mechanics and having fun with your FC friends. Thank you.

sorry for bad english 

That is a lot of things you find boring. What do you like about the game? Because I am thinking that warframe might not be for you.

I probably have more things I find boring than you do, but that is because I did them over and over until it got old. At one point I did enjoy the majority of the content.

The Eidolans and Exploiter orb are the funnest things in the whole game. I dont understand how I see these two labled as boring so often. Asside from the horrendous drop rate for arcanes on the eidolans basically forcing you to fight them so many times they become boring. Understandable but that doesn't make their fight the problem.
I'd like if there was more of a reason to fight exploiter personally cus they're my favorite boss in the game.

The boring parts of the game are timer and defense missions. Of which there are way too many. No thought, no engagement, just sit with your nose in a corner with a swarm of flies pestering you for 5 minutes like you've done something wrong. And I swear more than half the game is like this.

Also you could just.... not use rivens. The game doesn't impose eidolans on you with rivens cus they're one of if not the most optional part of the whole game. The riven system is garbage, doesn't fulfill it's purpose of bringing up lower end weapons at all, and is completely unnecessary.

Ah, I don't think I'm going to discuss anything. Just by criticizing some bossfights and missions, you accuse me that this game isn't for me. I criticize this game but the development team will fix it or not it's their matter. But I offer an alternative for players who are not good at it, not a certain player style or skill is not enough to kill those bosses.

I don't know if you guys have read it or if you're just afraid that the price of your beloved arcane will fall. Because I have the ability to hunt them, but offer a design that's suitable for everyone, not just a few who say it's fun. bye

Archived