Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you enjoy the universal resource booster weekend + extra 24hrs?

(XBOX)K1jker

59 minutes ago, trst said:

The game lacks "infinite" grinds and resource sinks. Even Kuva loses value eventually.

Running event boosters regularly just rushes players to the point of all resource drops becoming worthless faster.

Are you saying that after a while, we get everything and that would just make it faster? After 2500 in game hours, I’d be good with that. 🙂

I would have enjoyed it if it were an extra 24 hours, but it wasn't. From the end of Tennocon up until the next day when the hotfix dropped, there was limited logins, no chat functionality, people losing tons of resources due to the issues. So really it was a day during Tennocon weekend and this past Friday going into Saturday. 48 real hours not 72.

Yeah it was great.

I don´t really benefit much from... general resources or whatever you wanna call it anymore like every vet with everything maxed and a sizeable arsenal but I did somewhat enjoy the booster still.

It should be a thing tho once a year sure but that´s about it as x4 resources (excluding smeeta buff) is extremely powerful and whoever is suggesting it be more common like weekly is delusional.

TBH bonus weekends don't come around enough as is, and resource booster weekends should be just as common as XP/Credit boosters.

I save up all the tedious activities I am supposed to be doing for these weekends so I can buy the corresponding boosters from the store bang them out without it feeling like a chore. Save all my built weapons/frames for EXP weekends, prime part/ ducat farming for the resource weekends, and on Credit weekends I will at least do 3-4 long runs of The Index.

But because bonus weekends seems to come so sparsely, and I am saving up my time for them, most of the time ill just forget about warframe for a while and miss them entirely.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb m_a_r_c_h_:

Are you saying that after a while, we get everything and that would just make it faster? After 2500 in game hours, I’d be good with that. 🙂

Considering my on-my-way to 6000 hours mission time and how excited I got over the weekend, I'm curious as well 😅😄

Would have been more excited if slivers dropped at a decent rate. 1 hour of survival in Steel Path and a lucky Smeeta proc gave me enough for 1 riven which I used for the Nightwave task. An hour wasted for that little to drop just kills motivation to keep trying to farm more.

Steel Essence, Kuva, most resources aren't even needed anymore but slivers would have some use.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Hello:

Would have been more excited if slivers dropped at a decent rate. 1 hour of survival in Steel Path and a lucky Smeeta proc gave me enough for 1 riven which I used for the Nightwave task. An hour wasted for that little to drop just kills motivation to keep trying to farm more.

Steel Essence, Kuva, most resources aren't even needed anymore but slivers would have some use.

what for? for riven mod? or a little kuva 1 time a week?

I already got 4-8 silvers per drop. but team was loaded with drop chance. that seems to stack?! because we got 400+ vitus in 40 min.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb IggySnow:

TBH bonus weekends don't come around enough as is, and resource booster weekends should be just as common as XP/Credit boosters.

I save up all the tedious activities I am supposed to be doing for these weekends so I can buy the corresponding boosters from the store bang them out without it feeling like a chore. Save all my built weapons/frames for EXP weekends, prime part/ ducat farming for the resource weekends, and on Credit weekends I will at least do 3-4 long runs of The Index.

But because bonus weekends seems to come so sparsely, and I am saving up my time for them, most of the time ill just forget about warframe for a while and miss them entirely.

actually it should be standard, because certain resources have to be farmed forever. and who wants to sit in the corner for 1 hour? and without a booster it's even more pointless. and the noobs want something like khora on the team for extra loot. I've laughed about it many times. because I played with nekros for an extremely long time. he is mobile and has 50+ range with aura.

4 hours ago, Hello said:

They must have adjusted the drop rate. After the first eximus rework, they were dropping a lot more than they ever did. Now, not so much anymore after the overguard tweak.

7 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

what for? for riven mod? or a little kuva 1 time a week?

I already got 4-8 silvers per drop. but team was loaded with drop chance. that seems to stack?! because we got 400+ vitus in 40 min.

Only time I roll rivens is to get more endo when I dissolve it. Mainly I just like unveiling rivens then I give the rivens away. Unless I can't find someone to take them, then I dissolve/transmute.

I know I was solo and all, but I had a drop chance booster and blessing. I was getting the same amount of slivers, but with all the eximus I was killing only 2 dropped slivers in that hour.

On 2022-07-31 at 12:06 AM, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Boy do I miss the Orb Vallis resource booster on top of resource boost weekend stacking on market 3 day resource booster. Mine one ore get 20.

I think the Orb Vallis resource booster still happens every two weeks or so with the Thermia Fractures event.

Archived