Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path

shadowwolfcult

that's inaros he get one shot normally he can't survive for long enough but for malice he is already bugged these days and we waiting for fix 

you can escape the bubble by rolling and you already out of it

the bug? sometime when you roll it dose nothing and you will still stuck for it and the only way to fix it is to let yourself die with revive or use your tenno 

25 minutes ago, shadowwolfcult said:

Malice ability magnetize needs to be nerf   Its bad when it can  take two max lvl fulled decked out steel path build inaros primes health in one shot with that one ability  pls fix this!!!!!!

... Roll, roll, roll your magnetized Warframe

Gently out of the way

With absolutely no ammo of any kind

triggered to be fired...

Contrary to popular belief, Inaros does in fact have knees, and a back. He can bend both, and let his weight, push him gently, so that he rotates, and harnesses momentum and gravity, to carry through. The great philosopher Limp of thee Bizkit suggested to persist in this "rolling" however a contemporary peer in the same field, Chamillionaire did warns and suggests, that you may attract "haters" if you employ this tactic too frequently. 

In more pragmatic scientific terms, Malice be trying to catch you dirty, but if you breathe in, now breathe out, hands up, now hands down, keep rolling, rolling, you should survive.

Your thread title is woefully generic

Malice Magnetize might've been better

or Steel Path - The Issue with Malice and Inaros

or Inaros vs Malice, IMBA - heh, I quite like that one

or Why Malice Makes Inaros Unviable in the Steel Path

or Malice Smacked My Inaros Sideways Help

or Nerf Malice

y'know, that kinda stuff - so I know what I'm actually clicking on

Archived