Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

huge frost 4 buff in velibreaker update.

Amolistic.

Frost always has a problem which is needing 250 strength and some decent range to let his 4 work well, sacrificing survivability and mana economy in the meantime.

and the update came with armor stripping buffs, and now frost only need 168 strength to full strip or 138 strength with corrosive projection.

now u can actually slot in survivability mods and some efficiency mods unlike before.

This is huge for the "spam 4 frost" players.

TLDR: Frost's 4 now strip 60% at base vs 40%. (before the update), better for build varieties, opens up slot for survivability and efficiency mods.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Amolistic.:

Frost always has a problem which is needing 250 strength and some decent range to let his 4 work well, sacrificing survivability and mana economy in the meantime.

and the update came with armor stripping buffs, and now frost only need 168 strength to full strip or 138 strength with corrosive projection.

now u can actually slot in survivability mods and some efficiency mods unlike before.

This is huge for the "spam 4 frost" players.

TLDR: Frost's 4 now strip 60% at base vs 40%. (before the update), better for build varieties, opens up slot for survivability and efficiency mods.

oh well...
khoras cc and ash shuriken... for pubs i use silence and click the left mouse button with my middle finger.
and I don't need an armor ignore for trash mobs.

i loved frost in 2013/2014. but now he's a trash warframe that can't do anything. for VERY new players he might be nice.

but!
guys.........
you haven't seen anything yet. there are EXTREMELY better tools out there!

Archived