Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid, Mutalist Cernos and Pox lost their radial attacks [Investigating]

PuddingBrain
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

I have been trying out different aoe weapons after the update and am also experiencing this bug. To specify, if the projectile from torid hit any surfaces other than enemies, the gas cloud effect would still play but the cloud does 0 damage to anything. When the projectile hit and explode upon contact with enemies, the weapon function as normal. This is consistent regardless of the mod applied, (a clean slate build still produce the same bug).

Hey warframe I don’t usually message I love your game but this recent change to aoe has goofed some weapons up and not your faves the bramma or zarr.  I like the Torid call me old fashioned or a weirdo for using it, it’s my go to but with aoe changes it doesn’t deal damage anymore like literally can even tick it. The weapon is complete aoe cause you know…it’s a gas cloud lol just would love de to take a look over it thanks

Can confirm as I use the Pox on Hydroid.

Prior to the update you'd throw down a Pox or two on the floor to create a gas cloud of status effects. Now if you do it nothing happens, no damage, etc. For anything to happen you now have to directly hit an enemy which is not its intended mechanic. I've not tried the Torid but have used it in the past. It functioned the same pretty much in that you could hit a surface to leave behind a gas cloud of status effects.

Video clip below of the bug in effect:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OddballFelineElkhound-mobile.mp4

The Javlok alt fire also has similar issues with wonky hit detection when contacting an inanimate surface.

Also, Sometimes ragdoll'd enemies fail to register any damage at all, such as with Airburst; where a heavy gunner will pop from the direct hit, and 70% of the units grouped into it will die as well...but there's always 2-3 lancers in the cluster of bodies that get back up untouched from the AoE. The Mutalist Cernos sometimes just popping 0s on enemies in the cluster too, which is melting my brain trying to comprehend what is happening.

Title. As opposed to hitting surfaces or terrain (no AoE damage then).

Is this intended?

Pox and Torid really didn't need a nerf, to say the least...

Especially on top of the recent blanket ones, which IMO unfairly hit weaker, quirky, seldom used AoE weapons (once again).

Archived