Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

No event yet = no update yet. While I wish it was I'm going to say it's coming as soon as next Wednesday.

The video shows that the event has to do with fighting infested out of Jupiter. I imagine it's probably going to happen post-patch, when new Jupiter tileset is in.

Steve looks like a homeless person. But the good kind of homeless look. The kind you want to spend time to chat with instead of shielding your kids from the violent public self pleasuring that the slightly mentally off person is preforming.

Florida. Not even once.

The video shows that the event has to do with fighting infested out of Jupiter. I imagine it's probably going to happen post-patch, when new Jupiter tileset is in.

In a livestream scott said there will be an event tied with the release of update 11. Since we are getting Alad V on release of the update one could easily assume that the event will be before update 11. We complete it and get access to the gas planets only to find out DUN DUN DUNNNNN It's really update 11.

LOL... I can't believe yet.

We already have tons of hints! Update will be today for sure (wednesday).

- What was said on last livestream.

- Rebecca changed her avatar for the new update 11 one.

- Official explanation about new damage 2.0.

- Video with update 11 highlights (just like update 10 release, one day before).

C'mon guys!