Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

The final hours highlights video came up yesterday. We had a Corpus message a few hours ago, hinting at the event. The event is supposed to start alongside U11 according to the stream. The only way it could not be released today is if Canada sank into the ocean

It did, trust me I live in Ontario.

I might be wrong but I think they said they actually want the battle pay system to be in the game normally now, not just a event. Don't quote me though like I said might have remembered wrong.

That is what they said, grineer and corpus will hold control of certain areas and once in a while there will be a skirmish, whereupon tenno fight for their pay, infested will spawn at random after x amount of time (unrelated to grineer corpus fights I assume) leading to the opportunity to take them on in similar fashion.

Edited by HexCaliber

Guys, which serious game does things like that? All those secrets etc...It's beyond any commend possible to write here. It's just playing with us, because every developer who wants to promote his game, would do a huge campaign to gather as many players as possible. What's here? Tons of speculations, no fixed date of releasing major updates...look how much childiness it has. It's just amazing. They know everyone are awaiting this update. Why they just don't announce its official release date. I just can't understand this. It's in contradiction with taking care of players and reputation of game.

Even though they're a Canadian company, I don't see them launching U11 the day before Thanksgiving, so I doubt next Wednesday would be a good launch day.

Canada's Thanksgiving was in October, which you implied that you knew. America's Thanksgiving wouldn't really have any implications on their work and release schedule. In fact, wouldn't it even better for Americans since, the very next day, they have a day off to play? That said, people would rage if they delayed U11 until next week, but if it would help prevent bugs due to rushing, then no problem.

Edited by Erwartz

It will be done when its done, also DE has a habit for trying to cram in all kinds of stuff last minute.

I firmly think it is not coming today. The sudden change to how Elemental Damage typing will work based on position on weapon would be enough to hold back Damage 2.0 at least. Although I also don't think releasing update 11 and Damage 2.0 at the same time is a good idea either.

So... OP here are your head-pants please wear them correctly until update 11 actually launches.

Edited by Brasten

Guys, which serious game does things like that? All those secrets etc...It's beyond any commend possible to write here. It's just playing with us, because every developer who wants to promote his game, would do a huge campaign to gather as many players as possible. What's here? Tons of speculations, no fixed date of releasing major updates...look how much childiness it has. It's just amazing. They know everyone are awaiting this update. Why they just don't announce its official release date. I just can't understand this. It's in contradiction with taking care of players and reputation of game.

Because if it doesn't get done in that time people will be even more mad. You would be mad. 

DE often works on the patch until the very moment they release it.

If the past few big patches have been any indication, the patch will likely deploy in roughly 6-8 hours.

They often reference this in Livestreams by saying how they "stay here until 3 am" on patch day.

Then, to be honest, I suggest you get at least a few hours of sleep and check back. DE usually release such big updates later at night, of THEIR Timezone.

Please don't be impatient either! The last thing you'd want is even more glitches than there will be (let's face it, there will be A LOT) because they rush it.

i swear this community is turning into a bunch of impatient kiddies , go to bed and when you wake up tomorrow hopefully the update will be there

Agreed lol xD. Updates in this country normally get released around 6AM so why bother staying up lol...