Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hunt For Alad V Is On!

[DE]Megan

And who is this someone? The last event gave us our badges and weapons when the event was completed.

Check first post. I participated and fought and pushed and hacked and shot and crawled my way out all the missions. But still no badge. I want my blurple heart medal/badge.

Wait, wot. No, I got my Loyalty badge after rinse and repeating 5 missions.

Edited by Shinobi-kun

Check first post. I participated and fought and pushed and hacked and shot and crawled my way out all the missions. But still no badge. I want my blurple heart medal/badge.

If you're talking about this: 

REWARDS

- Battle Pay - Complete five missions in a node and you will be offered payment for your support in clearing Jupiter of the Infested. (One payment per node.)  Check your status via the Progress Bar.

- Event Badges will be distributed to all players who participate.

That's talking about how every node has a reward if you do 5 battles. The reward for that node is given out when everyone fights enough to 100% it and thus convert it to Corpus. You won't get the badge until the event itself is over. It'll be over when all of the nodes are converted to Corpus. We still have 4 nodes to go. All you need to do to be eligible for the badge is do at least 5 runs in any node.

Edited by Tymerc

DE, include ALL details please. You didn't mention players getting their damned candies AFTER the event. 

If you played any video game with missions in your life, it should be known to you that you first finish the mission (in this case the entire event) and then you get your rewards.

If you played any video game with missions in your life, it should be known to you that you first finish the mission (in this case the entire event) and then you get your rewards.

Dafuq? So is completing a node and expecting a reward (the badge) while the event's not yet over count as NOT PARTICIPATING?

Edited by Shinobi-kun

You know, the more i hear of Frohd taunts towards Alad and the way he talks (those broken scenteces), the more he strikes me as some old guard type.

Someone who had been in business for a long time and had worked a lot to keep the Corpus where they are now. Someone who has learned that it's more usefull to give in occasionaly instead of just pushing.

This would form a nice contrast to Alad more dandy-ish appearance and agressive tactics.

Both in turn contrast to Darvo who looks like a "young" upstart like Alad but far more focused on clever black market trade rather than open big business.

You know, the more i hear of Frohd taunts towards Alad and the way he talks (those broken scenteces), the more he strikes me as some old guard type.

Someone who had been in business for a long time and had worked a lot to keep the Corpus where they are now. Someone who has learned that it's more usefull to give in occasionaly instead of just pushing.

This would form a nice contrast to Alad more dandy-ish appearance and agressive tactics.

Both in turn contrast to Darvo who looks like a "young" upstart like Alad but far more focused on clever black market trade rather than open big business.

I like Darvo. He's the sneaky/secretive but good guy kind. 

With no offense intended to the people behind the event, it's utterly boring compared to Gradivus, Gradivus at least kept me coming back because the affinity gain from those maps was superb, that and great battlepay, this event on the other hand barely has incentive to even run 5 times for one battlepay.

With no offense intended to the people behind the event, it's utterly boring compared to Gradivus, Gradivus at least kept me coming back because the affinity gain from those maps was superb, that and great battlepay, this event on the other hand barely has incentive to even run 5 times for one battlepay.

Man up and deal with it. Even when I solo with any of my frames, it takes not even 10 minutes to clear a ship. Besides, it's almost over.