Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not leave Sprag's arena after completing the fight [Fixed]

Tyfyter2002
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

18 hours ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Easy fix for this, go to the gate, use the jetpack to fly above it and land on it, you will take HP damage there and when you're dead you'll respawn outside of the gate.

This saved me!!  Didn't get the challenge for defeating her but thank you for sharing the tip.  I'm on PSN, please fix this bug DE, don't make us wait months on console!

I did Veilbreaker quest just last week, assuming that I waited long enough to enjoy it without issues.

The quest was OK, Subtle Sabotage was OK too.

This week I encountered the problem with Sprag door.

Looks like I need to wait for another hotfix before attempting it again.

Yep, same place, stuck too.

This is honestly getting laughable for the Khal missions.

Every time they've changed something they broke something. 

I'm not even bothering with these anymore till they stop adding things to it and a few patches have gone by.

Laughable. 

On 2022-11-04 at 5:42 PM, Calvindicator said:

In Kahl's mission "Junk Run," after defeating Sprag, using the Veilbreaker, and pressing F repeatedly to successfully remove the veil from Sprag, Sprag disappears without the dialogue window appearing. The room remains locked and the mission UI is stuck on "Use Veilbreaker on Sprag" + "Salvage Locomotor Core" but without the door unlocking there is no way to progress the mission as you are locked in the room. Forced to abort.

Picture of stuck UI + gate still active: https://imgur.com/TTqvvz9

Same, but on Xbox.

Mission objective is absolutely broken. its nothing to do with the gate, it's the boss state itself. process is telling it. veilbreaker used, boss state error no change. continue to disappear.

State change would be to detect if the boss stated if the veil was broken. but because it was and the boss never recieved a command to change state.

The mission broke causing the gate to be locked as the command would be. if player unveil = successful. then boss state = unveiled (the game never checked if the boss was unveiled) & boss disappear = 10 seconds (if the game was frozen the timer would still kick the boss out.)

boss unveiled = play dialogue, boss state completed.

boss complete = gate open, mission success

I have had the same problem already after 3 times done the mission. The only way I found to get out is by going up to the door and being electrocuted by the same door until you die and thus reappear in the part where you will do the jetpack, I still don't know if it will give you the achievement of killing her since the dialogues don't appear afterwards to kill her.

12 hours ago, (PSN)MargaritoZada said:

The new Khal mission released maybe an hour ago for me. One of the challenges was to find and defeat Sprag. After I defeat them my mission objective updates to use the veil-breaker on them but after I do it Sprag disappears and I am unable to leave the mission zone to continue the rest of the Khal mission. Am I missing something here? Khal missing bugged? < link to video. Thank you for the help

Same issue but with the sniper boss

Same problem, BUT -- you can command your brothers to open the gate from the other side.  Enter command mode, then thru the gate click on the controls.  It will drop the gate and you can continue.  Probably no credit for Sprag, but at least you don't have to abandon the mission

Still broken. Can not finish the "Find and defeat Sprag" Challange. Same problem as many here. I get into the arena and after ripping the Veil off of Sprag i get attacked with one last attack and Sprag disappears shortly after. No incoming com nothing. Would be great to get this fixed!

Archived