Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Thermia Fracture event must change or just go away

Raezor_7091

The general Thermia Fracture event reward (the mods and the weapon) are a one time thing and non tradable which means if you unknowingly sell them they will be gone forever or if you wanted to have several mods at several capacities you can't because they are only rewarded once.

Then we have the Thermia itself and how you get it which: is go kill 4 spiders, get 4 canisters to a fracture, get into your amesha, go up, cast benevolent decoy, and wait for the timer to run out.

Please DE, for the sake of the new player's sanity, change this awful event.

That's the one event I really dislike in WF. Bad. Very bad.

My friends try to get me to run it with them (I did do it when it first released, and got everything), and despite trying I can't for the life of me stay more than one session every few years. And only because I usually forget just how bad and boring it really is.

i dont mind the event as a whole, but after its done, it would be nice to have a changed, repeatable drop table with some more generic rewards. just to get people to play it again after the first time, if they wish to do so.

"if you unknowingly sell them" like, what dude? maybe dont play warframe when you're high if you keep selling random items in your inventory. this is such a non issue for the amalgam mods (and the weapon is tradable, baro sometimes sells it so you can get seconds on the market)

edit: tho i wouldnt be against having them be either a) tradable or b) purchaseble at simaris' store like most other one time unique items. just kinda makes sense for them to be there.

Archived