The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman: Room with yellow panels

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

You have to turn them all on.

The puzzle always starts in the same state, just hit the left one and then the right one, ignore the one facing you and the other one.

Doing this then raises the plant pillar in the middle, revealing a room full of loot crates underneath. Very worth it to do if you're looking for voidplumes, Lanthorns or Parallax landing craft parts.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

What's the trick? Haven't figured out the pattern. .?

In a Hydroponics room, a set of four consoles (two lit) will be surrounding a central pillar. When all four consoles are lit, the central pillar rises to reveal a lower level in the room. Activating a console will toggle it and both its neighbors. Solutions:

• If the lit consoles are opposite, select both unlit consoles.
  • If the lit consoles are adjacent, select both lit consoles.
  • If one console is lit, select the opposite console.
  • If three consoles are lit, select the unlit console and its neighbors.
  • If no consoles are lit, select all four in any order.
  • General algorithm: select unlit consoles until only one is lit, preferring the central one if three are in a row.
    • Only yields a non-optimal solution in the case where there are exactly two adjacent lit consoles.

I did this about an hour ago, got it to lift, dropped down and found nothing of value. I was in a group and wondering if perhaps someone else already got the bounty? Would the glass cylinder drop back down? Either that or I missed something. I searched the whole room and the little side room multiple times, heavy landing etc and nothing at all. Not even little crates.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I did this about an hour ago, got it to lift, dropped down and found nothing of value. I was in a group and wondering if perhaps someone else already got the bounty? Would the glass cylinder drop back down? Either that or I missed something. I searched the whole room and the little side room multiple times, heavy landing etc and nothing at all. Not even little crates.

It's random contents and the column will never close. If someone was playing an area nuker frame, they might have broken all the crates without opening it. Then there could have been no resources that show up on the map in them or you vacuumed them too fast to notice. But yeah, there may or may not be plumes down there.

Archived