Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you change Shard Bane's "fog" color?

quxier

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I guess you mean the energy dissipated from the shard, right? In that case, attachment energy colors, like most ephemeras!

not always, Vengeful Toxin Ephemera prefers Energy and a coupleof others. Best to mouse over a very bright color to just see which it wants. To be honest they need to universal it :p

51 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

not always, Vengeful Toxin Ephemera prefers Energy and a coupleof others. Best to mouse over a very bright color to just see which it wants. To be honest they need to universal it :p

My Vengeful Toxin use attachment energy like normal. Is this inconsistency only on PS version?

12 hours ago, EothasianBoar said:

My Vengeful Toxin use attachment energy like normal. Is this inconsistency only on PS version?

Garuda Prime's Ephemera use the Emissive colors to adjust the wing effect, Eidolon ephemera too and Baurahn Prime. Others like the Energy color/s as we get two on Forma'ing something; so if you try choosing a very bright color and see no change, it clearly takes from the other.

We're all on the same build as DE close in on crossplay so it's not just our side anymore :p

6 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Garuda Prime's Ephemera use the Emissive colors to adjust the wing effect,

It uses the Energy for me.

20221123070731-1.jpg

Same with Eidolon Ephemera, using same config as above. Emissive is cyan, energy is red resulting in red effect for the wings and the step.

20221123070748-1.jpg

I don't have Baurahn Prime so I can't check that.

16 hours ago, EothasianBoar said:

It uses the Energy for me.

20221123070731-1.jpg

Same with Eidolon Ephemera, using same config as above. Emissive is cyan, energy is red resulting in red effect for the wings and the step.

20221123070748-1.jpg

I don't have Baurahn Prime so I can't check that.

hmm that's weird, unless those hotfixes recently adjusted things around?

Archived