Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

/profile command no longer works

baked

When typing /profile [player name] nothing happens. the message disappears like a command normally does and doesn't show an error message. even when adding the unique profile id # on the end the profile still doesn't show.

• 1 month later...

It's worst than not working :

When going to your profile, sub-menu in Chat/Friend List, the game take you command in consideration and display the profile (SWF)

When typing /profile "any name present in chat list/Online", the chat take you command in consideration and display the profile (SWF)

When typing /profile "any valid name, Not Online or yours include", the chat take you command in consideration but don't display anything (SWF)

When typing /profile "any unvalid name", the chat take you command in consideration and tell you "Given username does not exist"

So Basically /profile Command does not work like the chat sub-menu profile. You cannot stalk the profile of a offline player anymore, even people in your friend list.

PS : Its' been like this for 2-3 months

Came to report this but I see it's already here, so I hope to get eyes on it, this definitely is a thing and sucks for inspecting people especially ones you know but aren't nearby. I would also like to add that I really hope they're not expecting us to know the #<numbers> after a name with cross play now because otherwise it won't be very useful.

That being said I would like to add another variant to RLanzinger's list of output and say, that if you try to open a profile using the #<numbers> tag after it, the game will send an error back saying it can't connect to the database.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived