Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicate's intercept should not need 2 rounds

dizontix

Intercept missions for syndicates should only need 1 round.
before you disagree, play 8 Min of low lvl intercept all alone, for few days, especially as LR1, my MR.
and cause the maps are small you don't get to pick up 8 medals you only get 4K~5K standing, with my loadout and air support i can clear huge maps in 8 Mins and get 8~6 medals.

6 minutes ago, dizontix said:

Intercept missions for syndicates should only need 1 round.
before you disagree, play 8 Min of low lvl intercept all alone, for few days, especially as LR1, my MR.
and cause the maps are small you don't get to pick up 8 medals you only get 4K~5K standing, with my loadout and air support i can clear huge maps in 8 Mins and get 8~6 medals.

what does the intercepts "needing" only one round have to do with medallions? you forgetting that defense runs also don't give medallions?

nobody cares

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

nobody cares

i understand, but you and others will probably care once you have to play this mission, and realize that it is not fair (i explain more in a bit), but i noticed players usually do not report bugs or dissatisfaction ( i know this cause they tell me: eh why bother), which is why i decided to (told myself) you know what, let me post my opinion on this, which is what this section of the forum is about >>feed back<<

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

you forgetting that defense runs also don't give medallions?

you are correct, i forgot to mention that as well, the reason might be caz at least defense missions are a bit faster, more fun, than 2 rounds of intercept, if you have a nuke frame like mesa or ember.

but yes, it seems like the syndicate's defense is also in need of rework, imo.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

what does the intercepts "needing" only one round have to do with medallions?

the problem is the actual standing points you get. cause you get the same standing points for less interesting missions and no medals.

and i came up with two ideas to fix this :
1.if an intercept or defense has no medals, at the end of it it should reward players with 10~15K standing points.
or
2. there are no medals on the map but once the mission is done you get all 8 or 7 medals as the completion reward, and 2~3K standing.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

what does the intercepts "needing" only one round have to do with medallions? you forgetting that defense runs also don't give medallions?

nobody cares

that's actually not true. Some defense misisons and some inferception missions do have medallions on them it's just really inconsistent. they range from 0 up to a full 8. It's really freaking weird when you get one that has 2 for some reason.

• 2 months later...
On 2023-03-01 at 7:47 PM, dizontix said:

when will this change be implemented?

Probably never.

DE doesn't really listen to player suggestions, especially when it comes to requests to Reduce Grind / Improve Reward Efficiency.

Warframe is "free to play, pay to skip grind". So there's always an innate conflict of interest between players and DE, where DE wants to make the game less rewarding to encourage you to pay for stuff instead.

Archived