The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyre Deluxe Skin Concept -image included!- **model breakdown sheet updated!!**

Mofumofu_Wofie

I'm gonna pull the entire dictionary in search of words to describe prettiness for this thing.
I don't even play Gyre but I NEED THIS NOW.

It's an absolutely enthralling design. So beautiful, so refined yet curvaceous without being exaggerated, it's pure perfection!
The choice of colours is also ideal, really compliments that sort of phantasmagoric, Victorian and angelic vibe, a bit reminiscent of Void Angels I'd say even.
Also like the name a lot, antique from old and mata I guess from machine (automata)?

You really nailed it, fingers crossed this gets green light so you keep doing more perspectives :D

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Mofumofu_Wofie said:

just finished my Gyre Deluxe skin concept - Antiquemata -

if you guys like it pls do like and share! If this goes official, I will work more on this concept for sure!!

Fl4QBpzaYAMaCI2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

- textures details -

Fl4SgY0aMAE0cxO?format=jpg&name=large

- little details on this skin -
Fl4UcYUacAAoHXw?format=jpg&name=4096x409

you can like and share by Twitter too! 
Link: 

As a massive Gyre fan, I fully support this fantastic rendition of yours. I love her new head, could you also do a version without the lob-sided hat part? Also I would like to see her skirt rise up as with the original Gyre's design with Rotoswell active, this sets her apart from any other warframe.

It's a beautiful design, and I will buy it no doubt, so good luck and I truly hope they include it in the game, very soon!

Also you should put this in the Steam Workshop to broaden the scope of people potentially seeing and voting for you, as very sadly there are currently zero Gyre designs on there. Best of luck, cheers )

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/workshop/

• Like 5

10 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

It's beautiful, too bad gyre is only decent for killing normal corpus (nullifiers are her nemesis) and a little to infestation and well against grineer it is a no, no.

maybe this is a good opportunity for her rework come with deluxe skin isn't it 🤩

9 hours ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

I'm gonna pull the entire dictionary in search of words to describe prettiness for this thing.
I don't even play Gyre but I NEED THIS NOW.

It's an absolutely enthralling design. So beautiful, so refined yet curvaceous without being exaggerated, it's pure perfection!
The choice of colours is also ideal, really compliments that sort of phantasmagoric, Victorian and angelic vibe, a bit reminiscent of Void Angels I'd say even.
Also like the name a lot, antique from old and mata I guess from machine (automata)?

You really nailed it, fingers crossed this gets green light so you keep doing more perspectives :D

thank you so much!!! these words are really fulfilling my heart and make me recover from hard work for this skin!

9 hours ago, -Runn_Jegu- said:

As a massive Gyre fan, I fully support this fantastic rendition of yours. I love her new head, could you also do a version without the lob-sided hat part? Also I would like to see her skirt rise up as with the original Gyre's design with Rotoswell active, this sets her apart from any other warframe.

It's a beautiful design, and I will buy it no doubt, so good luck and I truly hope they include it in the game, very soon!

Also you should put this in the Steam Workshop to broaden the scope of people potentially seeing and voting for you, as very sadly there are currently zero Gyre designs on there. Best of luck, cheers )

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/workshop/

heyyy thank you so much!! glad you like it my fellow tenno

• Like 9