Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime Copium thread

Skoomaseller

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

Grendel is themed on a japanese folklore creature: the Oni, so It would make sense.

Also, Grendel and Masseter have low popularity so they need to add something popular to balance the prime access.

daikyu prime with grendel prime..........yes I can feel it...........

• Like 4

On 2023-04-20 at 2:57 PM, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

Now that I think about it, idk what Wisp prime could get. Any ideas?

My ideas: Zylok, Kunai, Gunsen, or Taxon 

wisp will most likely come with fulmin prime, as for her other weapon... hmm...

I wouldn't be opposed to kunai prime. If I recall correctly it is (the kunai family of weapons, I mean) gonna get duviri incarnon. could be cool...

• Like 2

On 4/19/2023 at 11:57 PM, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

In another thread I was guessing Anku Prime.  Lacera or a new whip / whip blade  maybe.  Gunsen would be cool though.

I don't think it'll be Kunai, mostly because Hikou and Spira already exist.  If it's a throw, I'm hoping for Talons or Castanas.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

In another thread I was guessing Anku Prime.  Lacera or a new whip / whip blade  maybe.  Gunsen would be cool though.

I don't think it'll be Kunai, mostly because Hikou and Spira already exist.  If it's a throw, I'm hoping for Talons or Castanas.

I'm hoping for Zylok Prime. It's a cut down Sybaris and it actually does really well if modded right. Hopefully the prime gives it some crit chance though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mazifet said:

I'm hoping for Zylok Prime. It's a cut down Sybaris and it actually does really well if modded right. Hopefully the prime gives it some crit chance though.

I should try it again, especially with the Incarnon adaptor (probably) coming.  I loved the Tigris duplex trigger early on, but Zylok just never made an impression on me

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 2

hace 16 horas, Skoomaseller dijo:

wisp will most likely come with fulmin prime, as for her other weapon... hmm...

I wouldn't be opposed to kunai prime. If I recall correctly it is (the kunai family of weapons, I mean) gonna get duviri incarnon. could be cool...

Also because lately they have been priming the old ones

• Like 1

hace 12 horas, Tiltskillet dijo:

Those options look good aswell. Though to 'throw' another thrown secondary into the game they should buff them first.

hace 9 horas, Tiltskillet dijo:

I should try it again, especially with the Incarnon adaptor (probably) coming.  I loved the Tigris duplex trigger early on, but Zylok just never made an impression on me

Waiting for Daikyu Incarnon in a future update.

En 13/4/2023 a las 4:43, Skoomaseller dijo:

daikyu prime with grendel prime..........yes I can feel it...........

I bring with me some copium in form of wiki quotes:

Grendel:

During his development, Grendel was referred to as the "Oni" Warframe. In Japanese folklore, Oni are depicted as hulking, horned ogres with a penchant for terrorizing humans, up to and including devouring them.

Masseter:

Keeping with Grendel's design being inspired by Oni, the Masseter's design is based on the Kanabō, a studded, two-handed club used by samurai. The cumbersome nature of the kanabō resulted in the weapon being associated with oni due to their great strenght

• Like 1

hace 17 minutos, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro dijo:

Grendel's design being inspired by Oni

The Masseter's design is based on a studded, two-handed club used by samurai.

Weapon associated with 
oni due to their great strenght

A japanese creature and a samurai weapon associated with strenght? 
If this isn’t proof enough idk what the devs are up to 

• Like 1

Daikyu IS Warframe. 

This is the TRUE contribution to the gaming industry. 

Plugging three bodies with one arrow? Awesome even THORKELL the tall will be proud. 

Daikyu gave purpose to the LANKA. 

Daikyu is the Chinese and Japanese history right there on one weapon. 

Just a taste of a real Daikyu. 

And yes I want that stance RIGHT NOW. 

Archery is almost a central topic in Warframe. It always was and it always will be. 

I want a Daikyu prime. 

• Like 3

On 2023-04-20 at 6:57 PM, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

I get a slightly pessimistic sense that because DE knows Wisp Prime will likely be a huge success, and possibly the most popular Prime Access since and even past Nidus Prime (for whatever metric that was using, when they announced Nidus Prime was the most successful Prime Access) and that Fulmin Prime is probably also going to be well received... They might take this opportunity to add something else Prime, that would have otherwise been relatively unpopular or not that anticipated. Like something that wouldn't generate a lot of hype or excitement on its own. I mean, it would make sense, objectively speaking. Don't need to add a lot more hype and incentive to something people will likely enjoy and anticipate a lot already. 

Wisp Prime and Fulmin Prime will make a lot of people happy, so maybe Taxon Prime. Maybe something else that might be easy to put together to save time, like Akmagnus Prime. Slapping together two Akmagnus Primes would probably be easier than making a Zylok or Gunsen Prime. 

Kunai Prime could be interesting... because Kunai family will be able to get Incarnon forms. So they could be nice synergy, a nice way to appease those who have waited a long time, but also encourage people, who are excited about Incarnon versions that it may actually be competitive or at least strong than otherwise. 

Personally there are a few items I would like to see Primed. Velocitus, Pennant but could see other Warframes being a better fit for those. 

• Like 2

A Wisp prime would be an upper version of the Wisp we have. Wisp is a buff power frame that staggers a lot. What a perfect combination. 

Wisps players should enjoy Wisp with all the capable firepower and overpowered role that the frame has. I think this frame doesn't opaque other frames in my opinion. 

I still insist on Daikyu prime. The bow must have a successor in a prime version with that recharge time halved. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Daikyu prime should be a different weapon, like how Cernos prime was different than Cernos. 

I want daikyu to have two fire modes. Quick charge double arrow with high status and med charge single arrow with huge damage and crit. 

Can't agree more. 

Another layer of use on a great weapon while keeping the basic trait is always the best way to NEVER go wrong. 

• Like 1

hace 19 minutos, (PSN)slightconfuzzled dijo:

They might take this opportunity to add something else Prime, that would have otherwise been relatively unpopular or not that anticipated. 

Wisp Prime and Fulmin Prime will make a lot of people happy, so maybe Taxon Prime.

Maybe something else that might be easy to put together to save time, like Akmagnus Prime. 

Kunai Prime could be interesting... because Kunai family will be able to get Incarnon forms. 

Velocitus, Pennant but could see other Warframes being a better fit for those. 

-Agreed 

-Could be an option

-Tbh the akmagnus should be in a baro kiteer relic like akvasto prime 

-An OG weapon getting primed shortly after Tennocon? Gives me Strun vibes (Nidus Prime shotgun)

-Could see one of those with Sevagoth Prime 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)ParcaSinietro said:

-Agreed 

-Could be an option

-Tbh the akmagnus should be in a baro kiteer relic like akvasto prime 

-An OG weapon getting primed shortly after Tennocon? Gives me Strun vibes (Nidus Prime shotgun)

-Could see one of those with Sevagoth Prime 

Same yeah. I'd prefer that (Baro) but then Afuris Prime came with Baruuk Prime so it made me wonder. 

I also miss the few times we just got an entirely stand alone Prime weapons. That would be fun, especially if it had an interesting gimmick. 

Pennant Prime would be nice with Sevagoth. Though gotta say, am looking more forward to Epitaph Prime than Sevagoth Prime. I think my normal variant has like... 12 plus Forma.

• Like 1