The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Revenant might just become the best Support Frame...

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

If they're dead-set on adding an augment for Mesmer rather than adding stacks to other players they should make it so the augment drops the grace period between stacks to 0.5 secs or zero but upon depletion he gains increased melee damage for x amount of secs (could also gain a buff to range and/or follow through). That would add some new wrinkles to potential gameplay with him and be in line/theme with his enthrall mod where he gains Primary Weapon damage depending on how many thralls he has active.

22 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Forum post: Revenant is old wukong tank, pls nerf

DE: ok np will fix, he gets buffed next update

the irony :D

let's go rev chads we just keep WINNING!

in all honesty I don't think it needs to be that strong tbh, maybe just 2 or 3 stacks of MS will do (this alone is very strong). still, sure I guess... more good augments yaaay

I'm more hyped for yareli's augment, but I wish she got more attention than just this. still plagued with bugs after all.

Support wise? not really.

Revenant mains going 34 range like nothing, don't expect this to be seen much in gameplay, but I would prefer a dmg support buff or cc more than tank buff since killing and cc everything is also being undead, in a game where killing and wide range CC reign supreme vs anything.

Update isn't out yet, but they seem to be conscious about this, so there is a high chance that this augment will be nerfed or his 2 as a whole, but revenant is pretty weak in other category already, his 2 kind of had him afloat by now.

He is pretty weak overall in pre prime release already, as I wish DE will give some changes to his 1 3 4 instead of his 2.

Since now he is just a "I don't want to do anything much but I don't want to die" frame like inaros, the chances of him getting nerfed is kind of low, but not 0.

Being undead is not a new thing, Vazarin rolling guard and shield gate exists, but that augment did make him even more one directional than ever that dont do a good job on everything else except tanking, and a kinda "support" which you might as well dab everyone with saryn volt and full strength rhino with roar and mirage eclipse with total eclipse as support.

it still can have its niche uses, but yeah, 2 augments (thrall pact, mesmer augment) in a frame is pretty extreme to mod with, and it is a buff not really needed to be given anyways since recasting mesmer is more dangerous unlike iron skin due to significantly slower cast speed if you dont run rolling guard.

personally, would like to have his 1 3 4 buffed, and his 2 tone down a bit.

What I hope this augment means is that it adds an AoE buff around Rev as you cast mesmer so it applies to allies within range. Mostly because this would actually allow us to build him uniquely to his actual defense design and potential while also allowing us to utilize pets as we see fit without having to invest in health, armor, link mods and other things that are otherwise useless for Rev himself.

It might actually get me back to playing him again, because right now I just dont see a point to it when I need to use the same mods on him as any other frame if I want to also use my beloved pets.

14 hours ago, Uan91 said:

Nyx, Banshee and Hydroid are the least used warframes in game.

Of course they have to give revenant prime a broken Power up.

I don't know if it's broken but do feel it would have been better placed on Frost's Icy Avalanche as that ability could use some updating and Frost is a frame that needs a bit more utility nowadays for Teams anyway (imo).

I can see the benefits for Rev but definitely see older frames needing something like this a bit more.

A question on this, so from what it sounds like will Mesmer skin be applied to all allies including companions in the future, so after the update will Revenant's pets have as good of a survivability factor as other warframes with a lot of HP using linked mods right? Just asking so I wouldn't have to change my main lmao. 

1 hour ago, KernelWizard said:

A question on this, so from what it sounds like will Mesmer skin be applied to all allies including companions in the future, so after the update will Revenant's pets have as good of a survivability factor as other warframes with a lot of HP using linked mods right? Just asking so I wouldn't have to change my main lmao. 

Hopefully that is how it will work, otherwise it will be a pointless augment to slot. The issues with companions is one of the main reasons I dont play Rev and instead focus on normal tanky frames.

Archived