Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Hi all to our big and great community, I wiil share a pic that means a lot for me during this years playing Warframe.

A long time ago screenshot during a solo night farming stuff from the void. I think it was 4 or 5 am. Great days. I was in Crescent Moon clan.

Damn I was so proud of my Ash that night! Look at the specter behind me! :D

I have a lot of old screens around remind me funny moments, cool stuff in chat clan or Discord with some crazy Italians mates farming Jordas Golem Raids!
From all of this things, this tell that Warframe has been and will continue to be a big part of my life.

Thanks to all of you, to all at DE. Looking forward to the cool stuff we are going to live next!

JUU8ael.jpg

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOGxuvgo7Ljh0gQExRG9f58Rafr1-tKpTGeDSQI

Completing this quest, have played warframe on my xbox, switch and now pc and its the quest that always gives me the most emotions. Playing it when it first released was crazy! I remember trying to guess what was going to happen - fair to say i was surprised... Love the game heres to another 10!!!!!!!!!

Jo I really enjoyed the Sisters of Parvos quest and the Sleeping in the Cold Below soundtrack.
The sounds tracks in the game are straight up fire and one of the thing I love in this game.

I usually don't get to play that much Warframe, so picking my absolute favorite is hard, but if I had to decide I would say, my Favorite thing about Warframe is the fact that I found some dear Friends that I try to spent as much time with as Possible. If not for this game i would probably never have met them. So thank you for making this game and being an edition in my Life.

Much love <3 1870f9b600321-0562c22b2251df7995026532264739c1b33cc6a3-934_message_429976059640192_1679593982969.jpg

Ps. my friend just told me that you can get a Prime Access I didn't read much into the contest so that took me by surprise, if I would be able to win the Grand Prize, I could not decide I would probably just be happy with any prime Access (Also, how long until we get Grendel Prime???)

2019 when I started buying cosmetics. That's when I decided to make a loadout for my "Legacy" build and looks for my Ash and put it on display. Back then, the only cosmetics I have is the Harmony Ribbon. Yes, that's an Arcane Locust helmet.

ZoAnT3T.jpg

Archived