Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Since the end of technical school, I've spent a lot of time in warframe. I'm not sure during which update I started, but certainly after The Chains of Harrow. I've met a lot of people and friends through the game (I'm an introvert) who brought me out of anxiety and depression.

I also started my studies. 4 years have passed and I'm an engineer-programmer, doing a master's degree and teaching teenagers at an IT school the art of being a programmer. Working on 2 huge projects and have a bright future. It's all thanks to the game and the people I've met.

Thank you, for this great DE time.

Warframe0055.jpg

This picture is 1 year old. Me with my team that I played with literally from the beginning: (from left) Pospiechx39 as Mesa, AasemVader as Gara, me as Banshee and Kiebabexe as Nidus. This screen is for the contest. Everything below is my retrospection.

Warframe0065.jpgWarframe0057.jpg

The next two are the best captures I've ever made: my current operator (the drifter is like Alex Mercer, he needs to be purged) and Revenant Mephisto 1 hour after launch.unknown.png?width=696&height=531

One of the anniversary stats ive found on discord (devil numbers go brrrrr)

unknown.png
One of the best memories i have. DISCORD IS A THING NGL (ignore the ugly Dead Man Walking, yep thats me).

unknown.png

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot-4.png

Yep, maniac (discord screen from May 15 2022, second is actual).

Good times. 5 years of Warframe in a few screens, even if they are not old.

With this post, I would like to salute the Vie for the Void clan, where I have played since the beginning and thanks to them, I am here.

I can't rightfully explain why assassinating people as Ash unlocked something in my brain. I farmed his parts back when they dropped from Manics and when Bladestorm actually had you teleport from person to person and assassinate them personally. Sometimes, I can still accidentally unlock that old animation if I use Bladestorm and Teleport together, and I don't know if that's intentional, but it's always a good time to climb on someone and stab them with arm blades.

That said, Fatal Teleport is an incredible boon for this kit and I've adored it since I got my first Ash. Special thanks to my Shade for holding off on making me invisible long enough to get this shot. Happy 10 years!ekVYFM3.png

For me, it was the moment the Plains of Eidolon were revealed to us for the very first time (and Rebecca immediately X'd out the Condroc). Everything about that reveal was insane; from the crowd reactions, the stress for Reb to not die, and the absolute ear candy of the Teralyst letting out its first cry. 

image.png

The moment for me was leading up to, and the launch of Fortuna. The ARG and launch of the update was amazing. I had also attended TennoCon 2018 and it was unbelievable. I had farmed for many John Prodman Autographs prior to the release of the Profit-Taker Orb, and that was incredible at the time.

0WgTXBp.jpg

Can't wait to see what the plans are after Duviri and TennoCon 2023!

Archived