Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give us the option to toggle on/off visual effects on “transforming” Warframes: Atlas, Nidus, Rhino and Xaku,

PeridosPrime

As a person who finds frashionframe very important, I find it very annoying that some of the Warframe abilities/conditions affect how the Warframe look during mission.

One of the infamous one is Rhino’s Iron Skin, though was changed from the older absurd design, still can be annoying as it completely covers the whole frame in a metallic texture and thus ruining your fashion. This is especially annoying if you are trying to go for a more organic look using one of the textures from the Voidshell skin or by using the Tennogen Mastodon skin, which in both cases you have to compromise your accent color so that the frame remain looking ok while iron skin is active. 

Another one that recieves a lot of complaint is Xaku and his fourth ability Vast Untime which essentially erases your fashion during missions as no Xaku player plays without his four. Xaku deserves even more attention particularly due to the recent release of their new beautiful deluxe skin. 

Personally, I also find Nidus’ mutated state to be irritating. I understand it’s less offensive than Rhino or Xaku, but having more protruding spikes and thorns isn’t my taste, especially for the deluxe skin. 

Finally, the same can be said for Atlas particular for his deluxe skin, since the  accumulating Rubble armor does not match the textures of his deluxe skin at all. 

A small change that allows us to turn these visual effects on/off in the arsenal much like with some Prime options, will be a great addition for us fashionframe players. 

• Like 10

On 3/15/2023 at 7:07 PM, Phaegis said:

Another one that recieves a lot of complaint is Xaku and his fourth ability Vast Untime which essentially erases your fashion during missions as no Xaku player plays without his four. Xaku deserves even more attention particularly due to the recent release of their new beautiful deluxe skin. 

I'm using (less often nowadays) 1-3 abilities but I love 4th form. So for me it would have to be "pick specific transformation" all the time.

• Like 2

I miss my sleek Gara from way before they removed the glass shatter. But the change-log said that removing the effect was easier because it would not introduce any bugs. 

sometimes you need to break S#&$ to really get them to fixed up properly,

i personally have nothing against Xakus Vast, ripping of all of the cosmetics but i still what the choice for all frames that have a similar effect.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...