Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid means knows

(XBOX)Shadow6898

I'm pretty sure all hydroid mains will know what I mean when I say de needs to rework hydroid by taking off the ability charging effect off of hydroid it slows him down via gameplay and he has no range when you don't do charge it he would be perfect without it...p.s. I hope de sees this and considers taking off the charging effect of hydroid

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Shadow6898 said:

he would be perfect without it

He needs a lot more than the removal of his charge mechanic to make him perfect.  That said, it wouldn't be a bad place to start.  Making his base casts act as if fully charged would take some of the clunk out of his kit, but he'd still be bad.  He still would have negligible damage and unreliable CC that often makes enemies harder to kill.  This would do nothing to address the awkwardness of his 2 or 3.

Removing the charging mechanics would be a very nice thing and a good start for a "revisit". I totally agree. I've used 5 Amber Archon Shards just to give my Hydroid a lot of casting speed to reduce the problem of the charging mechanincs (and it's still not enough).

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Shadow6898 said:

I'm pretty sure all hydroid mains will know what I mean when I say de needs to rework hydroid by taking off the ability charging effect off of hydroid it slows him down via gameplay and he has no range when you don't do charge it he would be perfect without it...p.s. I hope de sees this and considers taking off the charging effect of hydroid

hydroid is not the only frame that should get this.

ember - fireball

vauban -  tesla nervos

etc. if the charge mechanic is a straight up better version of its non charge variant, it needs to be removed and the charge become the base.

On 4/19/2023 at 8:18 PM, (XBOX)Shadow6898 said:

I found it easier to tap-fire the rain when it was needed immediately. It's gone in a few seconds but the immediate staggers instantly make whatever is going on less of a hassle that I can mostly smack up. Sometimes if I want to I'll puddle down to charge a longer one. the trick is not to get greedy and full-charge if the situation doesn't work for it. I did slap a casting speed shard into him though

Archived