спасибо DE

Merci DE

Grazie DE

Gracias DE

謝謝 DE

ありがとう DE

Obrigado DE

Teşşekkürler DE

One of these days I'm going to make a song out of this, then put up the video, and link it to DE whenever they do fixes and updates.

//Fixed issue where dying with pause menu up causes functionality loss after reviving.

I didn't know i can dye during mission XD

Really, awesome amount of fixes (yay, WW on glave prime). But what about elemental procs? Are they going to share that horribly little chance? And mods that increase proc chance are totally bugged. Proc chance is like crit you say? Then this mods are supposed to have values equal to crit buffing mods - over 100%, etc.

Edited by SpFinX

So no fix to Survival, alert or otherwise, failing to give minute timer rewards? Also, some players I know are not getting rewards for mission completion and their inventory is not updating in a fashion that says they are. Ticket has been submitted but they are being told repeatedly that the materials are in their inventory when they are not.

pls remove or fix the mod rupture >-< if u got it from enemys u will get no rewards or mods if u finish the mission!! 25 min pluto palus and i got no mods cause this bug with rupture... i got flow and this glaive puncture mod from rewards,, thx for no mods

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter than Ruk’s Guns!

Additions:

Add new setting to disable UI in all screenshots. This happens automatically when hitting screenshot button (Default is F6).  Now players can make their own wallpapers from game/codex/etc! Glamour shots, ready?

Added Solar Map Progress and XP to show on Profile Screen.

Added a context menu when right clicking on Private conversation tab header that contains on option to close said tab.

Added Valkyr Noble animation!

Codex Additions:

Added in ability descriptions for Warframes.

Added Orokin Category icons.

Changes:

Sargas Ruk level difficulty adjustments lowered.

Stalker continually increasing his defenses and snapping out of buggy states. Look out, Tenno.

Lephantis melee secondary weakpoint takes 2x damage again.

Titan Extractor pickups now more visible -  resource total is no longer a mouse over thing, it will show all the time once the bin is ready to claim.

Toned down Kunai/throwing projectile trails.

Fewer particles in Ruk’s eruption jets. Performance based change.

Slowed down Sargas Ruk’s fireball a bit.

Tinted enemy health on HUD yellow if they have armor

Volt's electric effects will now create a dynamic light that matches your energy colour.

Prevent modded Vectis from 1-shotting Ruk.

Prevent Social window from being moved into the space occupied by foreground menu bar.

Soma Crit Rate has been buffed and Proc/Status increase chance.

Jaw sword Proc chance lowered from 50% to 10%.

Buffing Puncture Depth mods.

Changes to camera placements on Corpus Gas City tiles.

Fixes:

Fixed issue with if host election did not occur, user stuck in lobby.

Fixed Last Login date not appearing on hover status in contacts/clan list.

Fixed some enemies not attacking after getting up from knockdown.

Fixes permanent frozen & slow if spawned inside a freeze area.

Fixed transmissions continuing to play when a cinematic starts.

Fixed  some situations where Dojo operations fail, leading to more failures. Related to finishing decorations by rushing not working.

Fixed radiation death not prompting a Revive state.

Fixed Radiation damage still being applied and killing player after being revived.

Fixed Machete Wraith not being right size.

Fixed melee weapon info at end of match not being displayed if Valkyr’s Hysteria was active.

Fixed melee getting locked for clients after being hit by something that would normally do knockdown when Valkyr's Hysteria is active.

Fixed Nyx being immune to Shield Damage after using Absorb.

Fixed Players potentially taking shield damage when Trinity has Blessed them.

Fixed Valkyr using the fist melee style on her regular melee weapon after using her ultimate.

Fixed error with Loki's Radial Disarm that would cause power in use bug.

Fixed no sound on Sargas Ruk’s Gun Attack.

Fixed enemies not spawning in Gas city Exterminate tileset and in Sabotage missions.

Fixed Glaive mods not working on Glaive Prime.

Fixed client not being able to back out of lobby after countdown starts running (ESC not working, etc).  

Fixed menu not hiding when you select a goal/invasion.

Fixed Rank 11 challenge. Disable lasers when challenge completes successfully

Fixed issue where dying with pause menu up causes functionality loss after reviving.

Fixed in-game chat not automatically appearing unless you already opened the chat window.

Included fix for closing the social menu properly when it is open and the player dies.

Fixed game hang when hovering over Jupiter boss node

Fixed /w being case sensitive and creating multiple chat convos to the same user depending on what cases you used when typing friend name in the /w.

Fixed damage numbers from DOT-Procs not displaying at the correct location.

Fixed non-English speaking players having wonky inbox messages.

Fixed high-fire rate weapons dealing Procs with 0 damage.

Fixed Sgt. Nef Anyo requiring too many scans for Codex.

Various crash Fixes including one involving VOIP.

Further Fixes:

XP rewards raised.

XP raised? I not getting any for my Tigris with an Affinity boost....meh..

you need slightly more effort in your builds. Bye then no one will miss you.

You might not miss one, but you will miss a lot of players leaving. It seems DE hasn't learned their lesson...they should properly test stuff before releasing it. This update 11 was a real mass of bugs that should have been caught before release. Very unprofessional IMO. The game is turning into a farce. 1000s of mods, 100s of weapons and so much pseudo complexity that even they don't know what they're doing anymore. This all followed by the childish braying of thanks from a (surprisingly) large section of the community. It might be that the playtime of a lot of commenters is not that high.

I have nearly 1000hrs in waframe and for me enough is enough. I played update 11 for about 1 hour and realised just how much crap has been introduced. I have watched with interest 3 hotfixes and I expect there will be more to come. I think the DE development team have become quite arrogant, due to the success and income generated by the game. The fact that it's in Beta is simply a thinly veiled excuse to do their job in a sloppy manner and make money from the experience. i know, I know, we should praise DE....well I I was the boss over there a few people would be in my office getting a talking to about how their job would be at risk if this sort of crap keeps happening.

DE, you should be ashamed of yourselves and have more pride in releasing software in a quality professional way.

You might not miss one, but you will miss a lot of players leaving. It seems DE hasn't learned their lesson...they should properly test stuff before releasing it. This update 11 was a real mass of bugs that should have been caught before release. Very unprofessional IMO. The game is turning into a farce. 1000s of mods, 100s of weapons and so much pseudo complexity that even they don't know what they're doing anymore. This all followed by the childish braying of thanks from a (surprisingly) large section of the community. It might be that the playtime of a lot of commenters is not that high.

I have nearly 1000hrs in waframe and for me enough is enough. I played update 11 for about 1 hour and realised just how much crap has been introduced. I have watched with interest 3 hotfixes and I expect there will be more to come. I think the DE development team have become quite arrogant, due to the success and income generated by the game. The fact that it's in Beta is simply a thinly veiled excuse to do their job in a sloppy manner and make money from the experience. i know, I know, we should praise DE....well I I was the boss over there a few people would be in my office getting a talking to about how their job would be at risk if this sort of crap keeps happening.

DE, you should be ashamed of yourselves and have more pride in releasing software in a quality professional way.

First off, keep in mind that this is indeed a gigantic change. DE warned that there will be balance issues and that there will be constant monitoring of the changes implemented. COMMON SENSE would tell you that there will be bugs in such a huge update. You're saying their unprofessional, and yet they have been working their asses off to make this game dynamic as possible as well as release bug fixes throughout the early morning and late evening.

Also, maybe the fact that there's a larger amount of people enjoying the update you're currently bashing means something? It really seems like most of the folks that actually sat down and read up about the change, and then fixed their loadouts appropriately are having a ball, while most others who tried to play T3 with their rainbow builds got hammered into the ground and are now raging on the forums about it.

I played update 11 for about 1 hour

Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for the hotfix! Loving U11 so far and got Valkyr. When she gets knocked down during animation, her melee gets stuck and Hysteria becomes useless because you can't use melee. It's still persists after the hotfix. Just FYI.

Edited by Bloodywing

First off, keep in mind that this is indeed a gigantic change. DE warned that there will be balance issues and that there will be constant monitoring of the changes implemented. COMMON SENSE would tell you that there will be bugs in such a huge update. You're saying their unprofessional, and yet they have been working their asses off to make this game dynamic as possible as well as release bug fixes throughout the early morning and late evening.

Also, maybe the fact that there's a larger amount of people enjoying the update you're currently bashing means something? It really seems like most of the folks that actually sat down and read up about the change, and then fixed their loadouts appropriately are having a ball, while most others who tried to play T3 with their rainbow builds got hammered into the ground and are now raging on the forums about it.

Thanks for proving my point.

You're making a lot of assumptions about me, my experience and what's really going on. it's didn't take more than 1 hour to see just how easy they're were making this game. I didn't get slammed into the ground. I do think they're unprofessional and they are taking peoples money, whilst producing shoddy work under the pretence of a beta.

I have not played it since, and feel no compelling need to do so, more fool you for defending them. You implied I have no common sense...but I've a lot more than you give me credit for. You carry on with all the others enjoying such shoddy work, you obviously lack the common sense to see what's happening. Me I left a while ago.

Hold on a second, if it was acknowledged that the stalker was way too strong due to a bug, why did you guys make him even stronger? Again, his new abilities and stuff are a nice touch which does add difficulty for fighting him, but his armor and damage scaling is way too high at the moment. Since he's a much smarter, faster and deadlier enemy, I think it would make sense to scale down his damage absorption at the very least. That and he already has Nyx's absorb.

Edited by notHunky

What?! Where is Valkyr's voice? [DE]Megan's not going to be happy...

Wait, they removed Valkyr's roar?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....No really, that...I'm sad. That was the most epic thing ever. Really, just.. I'm sad now. :(

And before someone says "but tenno don't speak!" It could've been a psychological deal. The roar being heard within the minds of the enemies. Or perhaps Valkyr's power was strong enough to transcend whatever limitations Tenno may have voice-wise. Whatever! You can make some awesome lore to go with it! It should stay, dammit! I hate this game now! *stamps foot and goes on a tantrum*

You're making a lot of assumptions about me, my experience and what's really going on. it's didn't take more than 1 hour to see just how easy they're were making this game. I didn't get slammed into the ground. I do think they're unprofessional and they are taking peoples money, whilst producing shoddy work under the pretence of a beta.

I have not played it since, and feel no compelling need to do so, more fool you for defending them. You implied I have no common sense...but I've a lot more than you give me credit for. You carry on with all the others enjoying such shoddy work, you obviously lack the common sense to see what's happening. Me I left a while ago.

Nice. I didn't state any sort of insults toward you, yet you are VERY quick to insult me. I never stated -you- were the one who got hammered into the ground, yet you immediately went on the defensive.

If all you're going to do is sit there and *@##&#036;, and then yell at other people for enjoying the game you somehow cannot, then you're doing nothing to further your cause. Instead you're just sounding more and more like someone that shouldn't be listened to. You think something's wrong? Then give feedback. Constructive feedback. Don't sit there and cry about it while also stating you're not playing the game anymore. Infact, why are you still here if that's the case? You're spouting negativity in order to feel justified about your own lack of desire to learn the new system. That's on you. That's not on any of us.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Two things i noticed,There seems to be no building noise when i begin to make things in the foundry also it may be just me but i experienced major FPS lag when i had one of the new element combos on my galatine and my hikous. like i said myabe its just me, but yeah that no build noise... its just unsettling not to hear it when i build stuff. But other than that great job DE! :3

EDIT: Also if i read my warframe start up screen correctly it said wall running no longer requires stamina, I just went in a game and did a wall run, 3 actually, and it still costed stamina.

Edited by BattleMage777