Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you please stop making new resources?

_Eclips3_

2 hours ago, Sovyul said:

i see nothing has changed

You expect ANY change when this is DE business? After ten years?

Advice: Pick a good set of games like Fires of the Rubicon, Elden Ring, Chrono Odyssey, Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Zero series and move on. 

Edited by Felsagger

As an additional element between the mood swings in Duviri, it would be nice if each mood had standard resource drops in addition to its regular drops, Anger, Envy, Fear, Joy and Sorrow.

Eg. Anger has Rubedo, Alloy Plate, and Polymer Bundle...

Yeah it dilutes the drop pool, but it would add some flexibility.

30 minutes ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

Okay, hear me out...

I think a cool way to integrate all of the plants from all the different content would be allowing us to have some kind of hydroponic bio lab

This is actually a great idea, and gives another reason for the Labs in the Dojo to be expanded.

Tenno are, in the present, maintaining and even upgrading items made centuries ago - it stands to reason that such things can and should be improved upon in the present.

So what youre saying is once you have played for a month or so, you should never need to play to get materials again, and just instantly finish building any new bp/content added. I see.

While i understand the frustration at always having to farm a new resource the problem is its either that or ever increase insane amount of current resources as the cost of making things. because anyone that has played any length of time will build up crazy stores of stuff. Personally i have multiple millions of many things, and thousands of other rarer mats. Yes i have been playing 10 years, but my numbers are actually on the low side. 

As things are i dont farm specifically for anything resource wise as i just get things as i hunt for parts/bps in the first place. For example i still have 100 Pathos Clamps from the first 5 days or so of the update and i have done all the weapons, and incarnons so far.  I t just takes spending time in the missions usefully so you dont then have to repeat things over and over feeling like you are farming for no reason.