Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapons

dendroaspis84

Question

Hello, I'm a veteran player who quit this game because of lack of time years ago, however I played it a lot (+3000 hours) before quitting and now my friend decided to play this game and asked me if I would help him. I decided to go back to this game, but I'm pretty sure a lot of things has been added or changed in game, which I'm not aware of and I'm pretty sure I'm missing better weapons, so I need your help...

First, I want to know for my friend who just started this game, which weapons (primary, secondary and melee) he should farm to get (I'm pretty sure best weapons in game will be locked because of level). And my another question is, what best weapons I can get for myself? Unlike him, I'm higher level. Right now I'm using some special Dera, I forgot the name. I checked some videos and articles and people say Tenet Arca Plasmor and Phenmor are best weapons right now in game, but my question is, can I get them easily and what do I need to do?

On 2023-05-11 at 5:54 AM, dendroaspis84 said:

Hello, I'm a veteran player who quit this game because of lack of time years ago, however I played it a lot (+3000 hours) before quitting and now my friend decided to play this game and asked me if I would help him. I decided to go back to this game, but I'm pretty sure a lot of things has been added or changed in game, which I'm not aware of and I'm pretty sure I'm missing better weapons, so I need your help...

First, I want to know for my friend who just started this game, which weapons (primary, secondary and melee) he should farm to get (I'm pretty sure best weapons in game will be locked because of level). And my another question is, what best weapons I can get for myself? Unlike him, I'm higher level. Right now I'm using some special Dera, I forgot the name. I checked some videos and articles and people say Tenet Arca Plasmor and Phenmor are best weapons right now in game, but my question is, can I get them easily and what do I need to do?

The Tenet Arca Plasmor and the Phenmor are unfortunately not on the same level as the best weapons in the game right now. They're certainly competent weapons and absolutely usable in endgame content but they're clearly outclassed in terms of speed or power so I don't recommend investing heavily in them unless you try them out and really like the way they fire.

From thousands of hours of experience in the current meta in the past few months and actually experimenting with endgame builds across hundreds of weapons, here's a selection of weapons I'd say are essential:

Primary: - Primary Vermislicer (Brash Grip/Splat Loader). You know how the Amprex can chain onto multiple enemies if you aim in their general direction and land a huge amount of status procs? Yeah, this weapon does that at a significantly longer range, with even stronger "lock on" (so you barely have to aim with the gun) and dealing MUCH more damage. It also has innate Toxin damage which allows you to build around Viral/Slash very efficiently. Amazing weapon and 

- Kuva Tonkor. The king of AOE primaries right now, it's easy to use, deals massive damage and slash procs across a large radius, and unlike other AOE weapons like the Kuva Bramma or Zarr can be spammed pretty much indefinitely without worrying about running out of ammo. The trick with making this weapon amazing is using Fractalized Reset in the arcane slot to boost reload speed whenever you use abilities, which translates to an enormous increase in fire rate.

- Cedo. In my opinion the best general utility shotgun in the game. Easy to acquire, easy to use, deals massive damage, can shred through huge groups of enemies very quickly, and is very flexible in what it can be used for. The alt fire glaive this gun has can prime an entire room full of enemies which not only stuns them and strips their armor but leaves them vulnerable to the Condition Overload-esque effect built into the primary fire. Just a beast of a weapon in general, the Cedo can be obtained at MR 8 and will easily carry you through the star chart and Steel Path.

Honorable Mentions: Rubico - Gun of choice for Eidolon hunting. Build it for Radiation and aim for the weak points, not much else needs to be said.

Felarx/Kuva Hek- High single shot damage output and huge amounts of multishot make them ideal for Archon hunts.

Tenet Envoy- If playing around the Tonkor's reload mechanics is just too annoying to deal with, I'd recommend this as a second best general AOE option. Decently powerful, also has a great ammo economy, and hits in a huge range. Unfortunately is crippled by a long reload time but it does autoreload while unuequipped.

Kuva Ogris- Weapon of choice for Arbitrations due to having lingering AOE damage with Nightwatch Napalm which breaks the shieldgating on Arbitratiion Drones.

Kuva Bramma- If you can use this in missions where you're allowed to spam ammo pads or on frames with Energized Munitions, this can match or even outperform the Tonkor (and doesn't require the ability spam the Tonkor does either).

Amprex/Ignis Wraith- Kinda underpowered by current game standards, but still very effective at clearing non-Steel Path content like Elite Sanctuary Onslaught and Arbitrations.

Secondary: - Laetum. Not all that useful of a pistol in it's normal form, but once you set up the incarnon mode you can stash the weapon and pull it out when you need to deal massive DPS to a single key target. This has a number of important applications in Steel Path such as against Disruption targets and for quickly shredding Void Angels. The Laetum is very easy to build once you get the Zariman unlocked and there's nothing really else in the game that matches it's absurd damage output (excluding against targets like the Acolytes who resist it) so despite being something of a specialized assassination tool I consider the weapon essential. 

- Secondary Sporelacer. There isn't any secondary weapon that can spam massive AOE explosions like the big primary weapons but this comes pretty dang close. Despite having a significantly lower explosion radius than the big AOE primaries, the numerical damage output the gun has and ability to spam fire without worrying about ammo thanks to Pax Charge makes this weapon a beast that will probably become your general secondary slot room clearing tool for Steel Path content and beyond.

- Epitaph. There are other popular primers in the game but this is generally considered the best for a reason. If you at any point want to use a melee weapon with Condition Overload using this gun is pretty much a must, as it quickly dumps a large variety of status across a significant radius while typically stunning enemies in the process. Great tool in general that really doesn't have any competition for the role.

Honorable Mentions: 

Lex Prime Incarnon - If you haven't picked up your Duviri Circuit Incarnon Evolution choices yet for this week I'd strongly recommend picking this one up, it fires like a Tenet Arca Plasmor but hits 3-4 times as hard while landing 3-4 times as many slash procs. I wouldn't pick this over the Sporelacer usually due to the hassle of keeping it's Incarnon mode active but it's still very strong and really does work against heavily armored enemies.

Cyanex - A phenomenal secondary in big open areas where you need to reliably hit enemies at a distance and targets are spread out enough that AOE doesn't matter as much. High damage output and the best projectile homing functionality in the game make this a powerful option when fully invested.

Tenet Plinx - If you have any sort of ability on your warframe that can group enemies, this is worth trying out due to it's ability to quickly inflict massive AOE damage in a localized area. Has a painfully slow recharge so you need to use this strategically.

Tenet Diplos/Kuva Twin Stubbas - Sometimes you just really want some big dakka secondary submachine guns to kill Nullifiers and shred groups of enemies, and these are pretty tough to beat in that category. Of the two the Diplos has better crit stats but the Stubbas have a larger magazine and significantly better status.

Kuva Nukor - Like the Ignis Wraith, this weapon struggles to compete at clearing out Steel Path enemies quickly, but it's still a very potent beam weapon that absolutely mows down waves of enemies in lower level content.

Melee: - Glaive Prime. Throw a projectile that you can explode midair to hit outrageously powerful slash proc damage in a huge area. Being able to lob 100K slash procs at 15+ enemies at a time is a very useful tool to have on you, despite not being able to rapidly fire Glaive explosions like you can with shots from the AOE primaries. Be sure to use this with a frame that isn't going to be staggered by the AOE radius as it's very hard to use effectively otherwise. 

- Stropha. Get close to an enemy, use Heavy Attack, deal big damage to whatever is unfortunate enough to get hit by the giant projectile of death this weapon spits out. It's a really simple weapon to use that's great at quickly dispatching tanky targets that require a lot of immediate localized health damage, like Acolytes, Sisters of Parvos, and enemy Necramechs.

- Kronen Prime. Great stats in every category, heavily Slash weighted damage distribution, and an absolutely killer stance in Sovereign Outcast make this the "E-spam" weapon of choice for a lot of players. A huge chunk of the melee weapons in the game really struggle to dent heavily armored Steel Path enemies without help from Condition Overload or armor stripping, and the Kronen Prime is a rare exception. This weapon is a beast, has excellent mobility in its attack animations and worth trying out if you really want to smack a dude and find most of the current melee options available underwhelming.

Honorable Mentions:

Praedos - Marginally weaker Kronen Prime alternative that comes with some neat parkour bonuses to get around levels a little more quickly.

Any zaw with Exodia Contagion equipped - Doing a janky aerial heavy attack attack animation with this arcane fires an AOE projectile that explodes on contact and deals significant damage to nearby enemies. Damage is massively amplified due to a buggy interaction with Mirage's Eclipse. This setup is normally outperformed by the Glaive Prime but on specialized setups on certain missions it can hit absurdly high damage numbers which is very useful for endurance mission farming. 

Cerata - An alternative to the Glaive Prime that is stronger when specifically fighting the Corpus due to landing massive Toxin Procs instead of Slash. 

Redeemer Prime - Another gunblade option like the Stropha that's less effective against certain bosses due to limited crit stats but stronger if you really value extra status and multishot.

Guandao Prime/Orthos Prime- Great for specific farms where mobility isn't a huge concern, such as Rathuum Arena endo farms. Both of these weapons are great for general content as well, but their stance animations make them more difficult to run around with than the Kronen Prime.

Hope this gives you some ideas for weapons to farm, if you have any questions about specific weapons or build setups feel free to ask.

Edited by Vryheid
  • Like 2

For your friend, sticking with the stock weapons he got in the tutorial is fine until MR4, where I would recommend picking up the Hek. Alternatively he can get the Dread at MR5, though that drops from the stalker so it's RNG. Those weapons should be able to carry him through the star chart as long as he mods them properly (the Dread can even do steel path, somewhat easily at that).

The Dera Vandal (the weapon you're probably using)  is pretty much a forgotten weapon, as it's frankly a mediocre assault rifle. The Phenmor is a single target semi-auto rifle. However landing headshots builds up a charge meter, which you can use to turn it into the single most insane bullet hose to exist. Capable of doing hundreds of thousands of damage per shot, with slash procs, and punchthrough at an insane fire rate it's meta for a reason. The grind for it is relatively long, depending on where you are in the game. It's blueprint is sold by Cavalero on the Zariman 10-0, which is accessible after completing The New War and Angels of The Zariman quests. For more information I would recommend visiting the wiki page for it. The Tenet Arca Plasmor is a tedious grind, requiring the Deadlock Protocol quest to be completed. Then you need to enter the granum void and reach 75 kills within it (use the xoris, it makes it easy) to spawn a candidate. The candidate probably won't have the Arca Plasmor option, so ignore them and keep running it until you find them. The warframe you kill them with matters as well, as they will choose the bonus element the weapon gains. My recommendation is heat, so use a frame like chroma, nezha, or ember to kill it. The process from then on is complicated, so I would recommend reading through the wiki page for Sisters of Parvos.

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

For your friend, sticking with the stock weapons he got in the tutorial is fine until MR4, where I would recommend picking up the Hek. Alternatively he can get the Dread at MR5, though that drops from the stalker so it's RNG. Those weapons should be able to carry him through the star chart as long as he mods them properly (the Dread can even do steel path, somewhat easily at that).

The Dera Vandal (the weapon you're probably using)  is pretty much a forgotten weapon, as it's frankly a mediocre assault rifle. The Phenmor is a single target semi-auto rifle. However landing headshots builds up a charge meter, which you can use to turn it into the single most insane bullet hose to exist. Capable of doing hundreds of thousands of damage per shot, with slash procs, and punchthrough at an insane fire rate it's meta for a reason. The grind for it is relatively long, depending on where you are in the game. It's blueprint is sold by Cavalero on the Zariman 10-0, which is accessible after completing The New War and Angels of The Zariman quests. For more information I would recommend visiting the wiki page for it. The Tenet Arca Plasmor is a tedious grind, requiring the Deadlock Protocol quest to be completed. Then you need to enter the granum void and reach 75 kills within it (use the xoris, it makes it easy) to spawn a candidate. The candidate probably won't have the Arca Plasmor option, so ignore them and keep running it until you find them. The warframe you kill them with matters as well, as they will choose the bonus element the weapon gains. My recommendation is heat, so use a frame like chroma, nezha, or ember to kill it. The process from then on is complicated, so I would recommend reading through the wiki page for Sisters of Parvos.

Thanks for the detailed answer. What rifle (not a single tatget-semi auto) weapon would you recommend for me. I mean something like Dera with full-auto mode which isn't hard to grind? I don't remember, but I think I'm over 20 mastery rank.

So I'm not sure about your friends MR, but a lot of pretty good weapons start on MR5 - MR6. For example he can pick up Soma on MR6 if he likes machineguns, if he prefers precision weapons there's Sybaris at MR5 and Cinta at MR6 (which I've heard is a really powerful bow). If he's more about explosions, there's Simulor at MR5, only I'm not entirely sure how powerful it is after all the nerfs, but then there's also Tonkor.

Cinta btw would be probably the most co-op friendly, cause to get its parts and bp you need to solve some environmental puzzles in the new Duviri open world. I've heard there are even co-op exclusive ones.

As for your own arsenal, if you want power, the most piwerfull stuf right now is in two categories: Kuva/Tenet and Incarnon. There are some exceptions also, like Nataruk you get from completing New War quest, but mostly it's these.

Kuva/Tenet are from Kuva Liches (Kuva weapons) and Sisters of Parvos (Tenet weapons). They are essentially the same. They are bosses which you create yourself and then work through multiple stages to kill. More info on wiki/youtube.

Incarnon are from Zariman which is the highrst level destination on Starchart, you get there after the main quest chain. These weapons require to complete some challenges first to unlock their full potential.

Other Incarnons are coming from Steel Path Circuit which is one of gamemodes in the new update. You will get an Incarnon Genesis as a reward which is installed on your existing weapon.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dendroaspis84 said:

What rifle (not a single tatget-semi auto) weapon would you recommend for me. I mean something like Dera with full-auto mode which isn't hard to grind?

If I may answer that as well. I'd suggest Trumna. It requires some standing with Entrati syndicate, rank 3 to be exact but it's well worth it. A really powerful heavy automatic rifle with grenade launcher charged by its primary fire.

Entrati standing is best obtained through running regular bounties and trading the tokens you get at Entrati granma.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

If I may answer that as well. I'd suggest Trumna. It requires some standing with Entrati syndicate, rank 3 to be exact but it's well worth it. A really powerful heavy automatic rifle with grenade launcher charged by its primary fire.

Entrati standing is best obtained through running regular bounties and trading the tokens you get at Entrati granma.

Thanks a lot for your answers. I'll try to farm this rifle for myself.

19 minutes ago, dendroaspis84 said:

Thanks for the detailed answer. What rifle (not a single tatget-semi auto) weapon would you recommend for me. I mean something like Dera with full-auto mode which isn't hard to grind? I don't remember, but I think I'm over 20 mastery rank.

I like to use the stradavar prime, which came with equinox prime. alternatively the supra vandal (from baro kiteer) is similar to the evolved form of the phenmor. 

• Like 1

If you can farm for a kuva or tenet weapon that would be my first pick. While the kuva bramma, Kuva Zarr and Tenet Envoy got shafted with ammo changes there are still many great powerhouses in the system such as the Kuva Nukor, Tenet Arca Plasmor or Kuva Chakurr. Plus side is that they are easier to mod with extra capacity for every forma up to 5 times.While not easy they are still obtainable regardless of MR level.

My next bet would be just farm various weapons to get up to an MR that allows you to get the powerful weapons next since that will also help you out in trying to decide exactly which type of weapon you want. There are tons of great options such as the Entrati weapons but requires the higher MRs. If you are still relatively new using normal foundry crafted weapons will suffice for the game given the right modded loadouts.

There isn't a singular best weapon that is able to complete every gamemode so you just have to look around and experiment. I like to use Overframe's tier list as a metric for how good a weapon is, if it is in S or A tier that is because it works well in the content that demands that type of weapon.

For melee recommendations it gets a bit iffy since it is mostly primes dominating the top spots normal weapons with MRs on the higher end making them hard to obtain but still an attainable goal if they aren't vaulted. But something like the Skiajati looks like it will work well enough since it is given to you with an orokin catalyst installed in the main questline and then you can build others from that point on.

1 hour ago, (NSW)daggerclaw627 said:

for your friend a kitgun would be a somewhat long grind but the are worth it catchmoon is meta but vermisplicer is a personal fav

and for you the above posts covered it 

I'll second this.  Two primary kitguns I still use to this day are the Vermisplicer and Tombfinger.

Another gun I'll suggest for the list is the Cedo, which you can get from Deimos.  If you get the Warframe Lavos there as well, I can guarantee you'll have a good time. 

The Cedo can stack status effects on enemies extremely easily with its alt-fire, and its primary has a built in Condition Overload effect, which makes its primary fire do more damage to targets with more status procs active. 

Lavos' 4 does multiplicative damage based on status effects currently present on enemies as well.  He also is one of the two frames in the game that don't bother with Energy at all for abilities - the other being Hildryn.

7 hours ago, dendroaspis84 said:

First, I want to know for my friend who just started this game, which weapons (primary, secondary and melee) he should farm to get

the ones they find the most fun

its best to have fun while doing content rather than rushing with meta, even in the early parts of the game

• Like 1

Welcome back to the game. 

For your friend, do they have any sort of preferences? For example, if they like shotguns, then the Hek is a good weapon to aim for. Its a MR 4 weapon. Corinth as well. The other guns should help your friend get to MR4. If they like bows, Dread is great, but RNG dependant. May be a bit too early for your friend, but the Fulmin is an excellent weapon too, its MR 8. It has two fire modes, one is more like an automatic rifle, the other is more like a shotgun. 

Also depending on whether you are helping your friend or not... You could actually help them acquire some pretty powerful meta weapons. If you are willing to help them do Lichs/Sisters. IIRC they have MR limits, but those don't apply if you hunt the weapon down yourself. Its not recommended as a new player friend activity, but if you are willing to carry your friend, you can both benefit. Since you might also want some of these weapons. You may spoil the sense of progression for your friend though if they skip past a lot of early and mid progression weapons though, so this should be to your discretion. Anyway as far as Lich and Sister weapons, there are weapons like Tenet Arca Plasma, Kuva Hek, which are great shotguns. Tenet Tetra and Tenet Flux, Kuva Karak, which are fast firing/high fire rate weapons. If you like the Dera Vandal you will probably like these. Kuva Nukor, Tenet Cycron and Tenet Plinx are very powerful secondaries. 

For yourself, based off you liking the Dera Vandal, I would also recommend the Phenmor, Trumna, Fulmin (will be getting a Primed version soon). Also the Stahlta. Laetum is also very powerful, Epitaph, a secondary, also very popular and fun. Cedo is another great shotgun. A lot of more recent weapons have more unique gimmicks or features. Like the Cedo? Its alt fire launches a glaive that ricochets and will hit a large group of enemies and inflict a whole host of status on them. Its very status strong. The primary fire? Is more like a traditional shotgun, and its high crit. So you can use the alt fire to inflict a whole lot of statuses and then primary fire to kill them with focused high crit damage. Neat huh? 

Even weirder? You returned to Warframe at a time where they have been releasing Incarnon Adapters, which you can put on older classic weapons. These weapons then have the ability to transform. These new upgrades are pretty potent, so you know older weapons like the Braton Prime, Paris Prime, Skana? Strun? All those are becoming meta again. I would recommend trying out the Phenmor and Laetum first though, unless... you want to jump into the newest update Duviri straight away, but eh, you might want to get acclimatised to the game again first. 

In short there are a whole lot of powerful weapons in the game. We are also in a period where the meta is actually shifting a bit. We have a few weeks ahead of possible meta breaking weapons arriving (well transforming, see earlier bit about Incarnon Adapters). Also I can't help out with Melee weapons sorry. Mostly because I am not good at remembering requirement issues, ease of acquirement. Broken War is very very good though, and your friend will get that eventually with the main story. Just tell them to never sell it and to keep it, its a hard weapon to regain. Plus very strong. Also spoilers are attached to it, so can't really recommend it to your friend, maybe, they will just eventually get it. 

Hope you and your friend have fun! 

10 hours ago, dendroaspis84 said:

For you i would say:
Primary: Phenmor/Felarx/Ignis Wraith
Secondary: Laetum/Incarnon Lex Prime (if you can grab it this week) before the options change.
Melee: Glaive Prime is better than any other melee, but not as fun
           Kronen Prime is prob my favorite for actual melee attacks
           Redeemer Prime / Stropha for big oneshots
           There's also a very broken Zaw build with Contagion. Kengineer has a pretty good video on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHUL5ayuWOQ

You'll also want to work on grinding out/ buying Primary/Secondary Merciless & Deadhead along with the Galvanized mods from Arbitration

Edited by Mr.Holyroller

12 hours ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

Primary: Phenmor/Felarx/Ignis Wraith
Secondary: Laetum/Incarnon Lex Prime (if you can grab it this week) before the options change.

Not sure about ignis wraith. Good for Kela de Thayn but other than that?

Incarnon lex prime this week? What are you talking about?

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418

Okay, I just checked my info. I'm MR22 and have following primary weapons currently:

• Amprex
  • Arca Plasmor
  • Argonak
  • Boar Prime
  • Bolor Prime
  • Braton Prime
  • Cernos Prime
  • Dera Vandal
  • Dread
  • Flux Rifle
  • Glaxion
  • Ignis
  • Lenz
  • Mutalist Cernos
  • Paris Prime
  • Phage
  • Quanta
  • Rakta Cernos
  • Snipetron
  • Soma Prime
  • Supra
  • Sybaris Prime
  • Synapse
  • Synoid Simulor
  • Tetra
  • Tiberon
  • Tonkor
  • Torid
  • Vectis Prime
  • Vular Wrath
  • Zarr

Which weapon is best from there and which one to use before I start farming those weapons you guys suggested me. I kinda tested them today and I think Synapse seemed quite powerful.

Also guys, my wife strted playing this game too and she doens't have enough slots for new warframes and game needs platinum. As I understand she needs to farm and trade things to earn platinum. Where she can trade, can anyone tell me? Is there any website where she can put her goods for sell or she needs to do it from game?

56 minutes ago, dendroaspis84 said:

Which weapon is best from there and which one to use before I start farming those weapons you guys suggested me. I kinda tested them today and I think Synapse seemed quite powerful.

Honestly, I can't point at a single "best" of those, cause they all serve different purposes. Synapse is indeed quite strong, but it's a single target status based weapon.

Amprex for example is a reasonably strong multi-target gun, which can probably be devastating with a good riven. I use it quite oftem myself.

The Phage you have is a very strong single target weapon, probably stronger than Synapse. It can be used for example for priming strong enemies such as Demolysts for damage dealing gun or ability.

Sybaris Prime is just a satisfying gun to use, very versatile. If I'm not mistaken it's a crit/status hybrid.

Dread is a rather strong crit bow, but there are better options (until it gets its Incarnon genesis that is).

Soma Prime is still used today for its high crit, although I personally don't like it that much.

Edit: I also missed you have Arca Plasmor. It is a great weapon, even its base variant. Tenet Arca Plasmor of course has a lot of benefits compared to it, but base is still doing great all the way till Steel Path.

Almost the same can be told of Zarr in comparison to Kuva Zarr. Also very much worth using.

As for the place to trade, there's warframe.market, which is a third-party trading post site. You list items there, and it gives a buyer a pre-made text to paste in chat to contact you. Trading itself is still done in-game.

Edited by ant99999
Some additions
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Not sure about ignis wraith. Good for Kela de Thayn but other than that?

Incarnon lex prime this week? What are you talking about?

Ignis is nice for anything lower level you're just trying to rush through.

What do you mean what am I talking about?

1 hour ago, dendroaspis84 said:

Okay, I just checked my info. I'm MR22 and have following primary weapons currently:

• Amprex
  • Arca Plasmor
  • Argonak
  • Boar Prime
  • Bolor Prime
  • Braton Prime
  • Cernos Prime
  • Dera Vandal
  • Dread
  • Flux Rifle
  • Glaxion
  • Ignis
  • Lenz
  • Mutalist Cernos
  • Paris Prime
  • Phage
  • Quanta
  • Rakta Cernos
  • Snipetron
  • Soma Prime
  • Supra
  • Sybaris Prime
  • Synapse
  • Synoid Simulor
  • Tetra
  • Tiberon
  • Tonkor
  • Torid
  • Vectis Prime
  • Vular Wrath
  • Zarr

Also guys, my wife strted playing this game too and she doens't have enough slots for new warframes and game needs platinum. As I understand she needs to farm and trade things to earn platinum. Where she can trade, can anyone tell me? Is there any website where she can put her goods for sell or she needs to do it from game?

You have a lot of solid weapon in there, but the ones that stand out the most are the amprex, sybaris, and simulor.

Amprex is a chaining-electric rifle, capable of frying hoards of enemies in a moment.

Sybaris is a simple 2 round burst rifle, and is honestly just a well rounded choice for all content

Simulor is definitely a quirky weapon, but if built properly can be top-tier

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I've never heard of an incarnon lex prime offer good for this week only. Maybe I misread.

The Incarnon Adapter for Lex (and also lex prime)  is available this week in Steel Path circuit. 

Edited by Mr.Holyroller

I’m sorry but what you have are not very good for today’s WF. Quite a few of the kitguns and zaws are good along with all the incarnon weapons. The best shotguns right now and yes even though the incarnon Strun is out, is still a 60% toxin Tenet Arca Plasmor and the Felarx. If you like automatic rifles, get the Acceltra which can take a while to farm, but can be bought from the in-game market. The semi Phenmor is next level badass and turns into an auto rifle that clears everything. For secondaries, try the Kuva Nukor or Laetum, but my current favorite is a Sporelacer (kitgun). For melee Nikana Prime or Kronen Prime, but the Praedos and Innodem are also powerful and giving you extra sprint speed. As usual, what will make them great are rivens and good mods like the galvanized ones. The Tenet Arca Plasmor can be built super strong even without a riven. 

For your friend, he can get the Kohm at MR4 because everything else around that level takes forever to kill anything.

Another option is to get frames with “built-in” weapons, like Mesa, Titania or Valkyr. Their exalted weapons are all OP.

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I did like 9 or 10 SP missions today. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Is this something in Duviri? Or regular SP?

This is a Duviri system. There is a mode called the Circuit. The Steel Path version will help you unlock Incarnon Adapters that you can put on other weapons. There are around 30 of these weapons, and each week has a rotation of five. Then you can unlock two Incarnon Adapters a week, to use on two of those five. 

This week? Your options are Lex, Boltor, Bronco, Ceramic Dagger, and Magister. 

Its pretty fun, you should try find out what the weapons are, in case you like them, since they are getting substantial buffs. Feel free to ask more questions if you are unclear or confused. Or just have more questions. 

15 hours ago, dendroaspis84 said:

• Amprex
  • Arca Plasmor
  • Argonak
  • Boar Prime
  • Bolor Prime
  • Braton Prime
  • Cernos Prime
  • Dera Vandal
  • Dread
  • Flux Rifle
  • Glaxion
  • Ignis
  • Lenz
  • Mutalist Cernos
  • Paris Prime
  • Phage
  • Quanta
  • Rakta Cernos
  • Snipetron
  • Soma Prime
  • Supra
  • Sybaris Prime
  • Synapse
  • Synoid Simulor
  • Tetra
  • Tiberon
  • Tonkor
  • Torid
  • Vectis Prime
  • Vular Wrath
  • Zarr

With modern Warframe, there is actually a lot going on. It can almost be a little bit overwhelming, but also means a lot of content too. For example, a lot of the weapons you list here? Have Kuva versions or Tenet versions, which are basically powered up versions. To acquire them, you are fighting some pretty tough enemies, around level 80 to around level 130 potentially. Your Arca Plasma, Tonkor, Synapse, Phage, Tiberon, Amprex should all let you do that content. 

Then the weapons you get from those activities, will be pretty strong across the rest of the games activities. 

Also if you really like the Synapse, you should try out the Phantasma Prime. I assume you are familiar with Relics? I am not sure how long you have been away and whether it was before they introduced Relics. 

As for trading Warframe Market is the best alternative to using the Trade Chat channel in game, which can be... hectic. Warframe Market isn't official to the game, but its generally well trusted, and reliable. Pretty easy to use and fairly popular. You can out your items and prices there and then people can contact you or vice versa. Basically if you hate trying to keep up with the in game trade chat and having to keep posting your wears, Warframe Market is great. 

This point ties into the other, doing Relic missions are a good way to make generally Plat. You go for what you want, but if you get something else instead, there is probably someone else who wants to buy that. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1