Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Combat System and Intrinsic

KernelWizard

So, will we be able to use this combat system and the intrinsics outside of Duviri in the future? Like I know we can use the kaithe mount if your intrinsic in mounting is high enough, but not about the combat aspect. Otherwise it'll be another content island I guess. (unless DE continually add new things to Duviri)

They first* need to merge "Focus Drifter", "Duviri Drifter" and "New War Drifter", but probably we will get "<insert new game mode> Drifter" before that, but it* could also be Kuva Drifter, Prisma Drifter, Tenet Drifter, Dex Drifter and Vaykor/Telos/Sancti/Synoid/Secura/Rakta Drifter.

Eternalism! No more content island, but Drifter islands!

Drifter combat will probably go unused for anything that isn't involved with Duviri itself. There's just no place for it anywhere else in the game that gives us unrestricted access to our frames.

Also if Duviri is a content island then that buzzword has completely lost all meaning.

probably not, I mean, what can Drifter Melee do that Warframe melee can't? Warframes have better combos, more damage, use mods instead of Decrees, can actually scale and have a far more varied arsenal to choose from, including Drifter's weapons. Drifter melee would be good on regular non-steel path nodes up to about Jupiter and then become ineffective lol. 

Archived