Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bookmarking Tab in Navigation Screen

Grayfox-Hunter

Hello fellow Tenno!

As I logged onto Warframe mere minutes ago, preparing to go a Guass farm for subsuming (Sold him before the great subsumation was a thing to do) I was struck by what I hope could be received as a brilliant idea.

We all have Starchart nodes which we frequent, be it for a Relay visit, a quick stop to an open world, a farm for a Warframe, or good ol Hydron!

So here I was thinking, wouldn't it be great to have a new tab alongside the Alerts, Missions etc are seen, which is like a bookamarked locations tab. So you just pop over there and select wherever that location is you're always going too now and again? 

I'm aware its not a big deal to just go on the starchart and do this as we do now.. just figured its an idea worth putting out there.

Also, DE, to incentivize ya'll, just think about all the plat to be made, paying for slots because we can only have so many boomarks free 🤣

• Like 3

On 2023-06-03 at 5:52 PM, Rixuel said:

yeah why not, but would be more nice if we could save locations like the Simulacrum so we can go directly there from our orbiter

Well, its a bit obscure, but one can go to the factions thingy on your orbiter and select to go to Simaris from there, but still need to walk into the Sim itself

• Like 1