Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Frost Specter in Uranus Junction

INFINITE4LIFEYT

There's a number of ways to cheese the specter fights (AFAIK they aren't immune to blinding and finishers),  but as a general rule of thumb, don't just try to rush them, stay at a decent range and keep moving and you should be fine.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, INFINITE4LIFEYT said:

i meant neptune junc

The principles remain more or less the same. Cheese them or avoid giving them the opportunity to smack you with all their stuff rather than just their guns.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guessing youre talking about the normal star chart, none of the specters were really that bad. One trick i think i remember(apart from excals' exalted blade) was slam/heavy slam so they can't do anything and then hit them, rinse and repeat

edit: also yes ik this is a week old im bored and searching for conversations on forums

Edited by hwlauf

On 2023-06-16 at 9:30 AM, hwlauf said:

Guessing youre talking about the normal star chart, none of the specters were really that bad. One trick i think i remember(apart from excals' exalted blade) was slam/heavy slam so they can't do anything and then hit them, rinse and repeat

edit: also yes ik this is a week old im bored and searching for conversations on forums

I had Euphona Prime when they became a thing and I just one shotted them all. Lol. But for the most part, excalibur blind, mag magnetize, and Volt Shields were easy methods. By the time you reach Frost, you should have so many mods and better weapons. Granted I chose to complete every mission and achieve the best weapons. Took a lot of bonus platinum and selling prime sets to obtain slots. Rhino was my first frame I obtained and made sure to buff his roar so I just went in with a roar and a single bullet.