Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I accidentally bought 56 millions of Pride Displays

TeaHawk

7 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

You can never have too much pride!

I laughed for seven minutes straight reading this comment and the thread.

The archives of Warframe forums has gems. It's true. 

9 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

send in a support ticket

That's what I thought. It can be resolved with a support ticket. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

Great idea. I just can't seem to figure out how to get past a set of FAQ articles in the support section. Am I looking in the right place?

https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us/signin?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.warframe.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Frequests%2Fnew

Yeah, that's the right place. Haven't submitted a ticked for a long time, but I guess you'd just have to click on "Submit a request" on the top right corner.

Though just in case it does ask you to go through FAQ's (standard procedure to weed out common help requests) there should be some option to skip it or state that what you've found "has not been helpful", and proceed to actually create a custom support ticket.

Best luck!

• Like 2

Just now, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Yeah, that's the right place. Haven't submitted a ticked for a long time, but I guess you'd just have to click on "Submit a request" on the top right corner.

Though just in case it does ask you to go through FAQ's (standard procedure to weed out common help requests) there should be some option to skip it or state that what you've found "has not been helpful", and proceed to actually create a custom support ticket.

Best luck!

Thank you!