Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Showing off my Pet build. ;>..>

AreeSoothsayer

Did I miss something? Where are you showing off what the build actually does?

I mean... it looks like you've found something that works for you but I wouldn't really say its any better/worse than loads of other setups. 

What about your setup is better than others? Why would someone want to use your build?

12 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Did I miss something? Where are you showing off what the build actually does?

I mean... it looks like you've found something that works for you but I wouldn't really say its any better/worse than loads of other setups. 

What about your setup is better than others? Why would someone want to use your build?

Choose One.

Pet lovers who watch their pets die alot?

People who want their Kavat or Kubrow to do serious damage or be steel path viable?

it was just something I wanted to share.

All of the above.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Choose One.

Pet lovers who watch their pets die alot?

People who want their Kavat or Kubrow to do serious damage or be steel path viable?

it was just something I wanted to share.

All of the above.

That's useful information. Still doesn't really demonstrate why the build would be better than countless others that go for similar things. I mean... What specifically are we supposed to take away from this? Stacking blue shards with the goal of making the pet tankier? Unless I'm missing something, the stacking of your shards and parasitic armor seem like weird choices unless you're just going hard on trying to get the armor values as high as possible on the pet... which is a little redundant IMO since armor scaling takes a drastic hit the higher it goes. 

I mean hey... if you like it that's great.
Personally I think its a pretty silly setup but if it works for you that's all that matters. 

20 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

That's useful information. Still doesn't really demonstrate why the build would be better than countless others that go for similar things. I mean... What specifically are we supposed to take away from this? Stacking blue shards with the goal of making the pet tankier? Unless I'm missing something, the stacking of your shards and parasitic armor seem like weird choices unless you're just going hard on trying to get the armor values as high as possible on the pet... which is a little redundant IMO since armor scaling takes a drastic hit the higher it goes. 

I mean hey... if you like it that's great.
Personally I think its a pretty silly setup but if it works for you that's all that matters. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Nice.

That's kind of what I expected out of the build, tbh. I think its really cool you've found something that works for you. Its a bit slow for my preferences but I can certainly see why you'd have fun developing a build like that. Looks pretty satisfying to watch your pets kill SP grineer.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Nice.

That's kind of what I expected out of the build, tbh. I think its really cool you've found something that works for you. Its a bit slow for my preferences but I can certainly see why you'd have fun developing a build like that. Looks pretty satisfying to watch your pets kill SP grineer.

You have no idea. *sigh* Most games make pets into graphical dps or cosmetic pets. Can't say that with Warframe which makes it rare. I came here from Rappelz after the ruined pets.

• Like 1

I normally am not a fan of color schemes with a lot of black, so I'm surprised to say that I really like your Venari's colors; with what you've got here the aesthetic of the sharp turns and dives really stand out in the dimly-lit Kuva Fortress!

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I normally am not a fan of color schemes with a lot of black, so I'm surprised to say that I really like your Venari's colors; with what you've got here the aesthetic of the sharp turns and dives really stand out in the dimly-lit Kuva Fortress!

Accents in the right areas are key. All black might be nice in some situations but black allows accents to stand out better.

• Like 2