Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wheres my SP Circuit masters at??

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Question

Duviri has alot of new Arcanes, more were just added but they are only in Steel Path content.

SP Experience and hunting Undercrofts sounds like a nightmare.....so....

That Leaves SP Circuits...   my question is how EXACTLY do arcanes drop in Circuit??   Are they only in the reward path ranks?   Do they drop between "rounds"??  I've farmed abunch of Inc Adapters but I didnt pay attention to the arcanes lol.  

9 answers to this question

They either drop from SP Experience static portals (they open after Wyrm fight) or they are possible rewards for ranks. Once you reach rank 10, each subsequent rank gives either credit cache, endo or one of the arcanes, tho it takes around 30-40mins to increase a rank after 10. SP Experience is little bit more time efficient but do it only if you get good gear as static portals have crapton of Eximus.

Occasionally, Acrithis sell one of those per day.

16 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

They either drop from SP Experience static portals (they open after Wyrm fight) or they are possible rewards for ranks. Once you reach rank 10, each subsequent rank gives either credit cache, endo or one of the arcanes, tho it takes around 30-40mins to increase a rank after 10. SP Experience is little bit more time efficient but do it only if you get good gear as static portals have crapton of Eximus.

Occasionally, Acrithis sell one of those per day.

Ugh so only from rank rewards?  That sucks...

FYI UC Portals are not static and do show up before wyrm fight.. you just need the decrees to enter. (atleast in normal mode thats how they work.  They are a normal side task)

54 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

FYI UC Portals are not static and do show up before wyrm fight.. you just need the decrees to enter. (atleast in normal mode thats how they work.  They are a normal side task)

Ok, my bad. All markers appear after the fight but you can search for active ones manually.

So the 3 arcane gates that open when you get 7 decrees , the first will open after you have completed 2 of 6 parts of the mission and the next 4 of 6 and the last after you finish the wyrm! 

you will get Arcanes and I believe 15 clamps which of course sine you pay 5 to enter in steel path you only gain 10, so it doesn’t help still as far as helping to farm pathos clamps. Smh 🤦‍♂️ DE you promoted this to farm Pathos Clamps.. I think this is not good lying to us and charging us on top of it?! 

Here is the location of each portal in order 

South side of Chamber of Muses

North east of Orion Tower

Just northeast of Moirai Crossing

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Phoenix32778 said:

you will get Arcanes and I believe 15 clamps which of course sine you pay 5 to enter in steel path you only gain 10, so it doesn’t help still as far as helping to farm pathos clamps. Smh 🤦‍♂️ DE you promoted this to farm Pathos Clamps.. I think this is not good lying to us and charging us on top of it?! 

there's no fee to enter or clamp reward except for those you already get for killing the wyrm, you're confusing it with the kullervo's hold start

• Like 1

I had to reach Rank/Tier 6 in SP Circuit to get ONE Primary Blight.....    

Primary Blight is the same exact arcane as one of the ones from Zarimon.  Blight is tox, the one from zari is frost.... except the one from zari only takes standing to buy and its incredibly easy to get the 21 you need to max out.

If im gonna have to do a 1000 hour grind to get 21 of the new ones it should be something like  On-hit: insta kills enemies lol.