Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes to Ivara?

Like other people have said, make sure you have Infiltrate on that build.

I did have a mysterious spy alarm trip in the Narmer mission yesterday.  But just one.  Which...I don't think I goofed up, but I've been using a lot more Loki lately, so I can't totally rule out user error either.

She worked fine otherwise, and I just used her again with no problems for the sortie.  Same tileset. 

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Also my silenced weapon with max rank "suppress" mod immediately breaks invisibility which never happened before .

Must be something else. Shooting non-silenced weapon doesnt "break" Prowl, just pauses it and you turn invisible half a second later.

Are you trying to sprint by any chance? You can: walk, dodge roll, double jump and glide. Rest of the movement manouvers (bullet jump, slide, sprint) will break Prowl.

11 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I did have a mysterious spy alarm trip in the Narmer mission yesterday.

Pet attacking enemies while you are in Prowl may cause an alarm in both Rescue and Spy.

35 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Pet attacking enemies while you are in Prowl may cause an alarm in both Rescue and Spy.

Is this a bug you've noticed has resurfaced? I haven't had that happen in a very long time.

I didn't get into details because I didn't want to hijack the thread, but I did notice loot and damaged enemies in areas I hadn't been through yet.  A similar thing happens in radiation hazard sorties, and occasionally in those I've had alarms go off that I think were triggered by irradiated enemies.  Not sure about that explanation even in a rad hazard Spy, and I'm really not sure why rad procs would be happening in the Archon Spy mission in the first place.  But it makes some sense to me.

4 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

and I'm really not sure why rad procs would be happening in the Archon Spy mission in the first place.

In the Jupiter Archon Spy, there's at last one tile where it's possible for a dropship to offload some ordinary Corpus units, rather than Narmer enemies, which then triggers a fight between the factions.  

3 minutes ago, drnlmza said:

In the Jupiter Archon Spy, there's at last one tile where it's possible for a dropship to offload some ordinary Corpus units, rather than Narmer enemies, which then triggers a fight between the factions.  

Oh, that's interesting.

1 hour ago, drnlmza said:

It's probably just a bug, but it would be much cooler if it was intentional.

the condor dropship dropoff is most likely scripted to always drop vapos corpus troops regardless of who's in control of the tile. another oversight by DE but it's not a big deal since I like it when my enemies fight

2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Is this a bug you've noticed has resurfaced? I haven't had that happen in a very long time

No idea. I failed this way a Narmer vault in Jupiter Gas City with blocked console and two consoles you need to hack to unblock it (usually A). Twice.

Pet went crazy on the eximus walking aroud through the lazers.

I faintly recall getting a couple alarms in Rescue as well.

It may have something to do with Nullifier bubble.

Archived