The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its just me or the devs focus more on cosmetics and way to get money than actualy good content or fixing bugs!

SovietSilviu

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

No, we're probably too busy not wasting our time and money on lengthy and expensive legal battles......

Tell me, OP, do you have the money to sue? Or are you just blowing off steam?

Im not reach for any means, but i aford like 4-500$ on games usualy depends on how much i work on the ship but mostly thars the sum i use for games, there are months when im home so yeah i dont spend so much than but usualy im ok

1 hour ago, SovietSilviu said:

Im not reach for any means, but i aford like 4-500$ on games usualy depends on how much i work on the ship but mostly thars the sum i use for games, there are months when im home so yeah i dont spend so much than but usualy im ok

People can't just sue major companies on a whim. 

And if they are....it'll be for something actually important like a company that poisons your water....

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

WF is really fun when it's working . Such a shame. But yesterday I had to walk away. Literally not a single mission worked for like an hour and I gave up. I was so pissed off. Huge waste of time too.

Its not that your frustrations arent justified, but at some point a consumer of a product or service needs to make a solid decision as to when to walk away permanently. If the suffering is as bad as you have detailed for us, then it makes no sense to stick around and dig the hole deeper.

Recycling content is fairly normal, and unsure how it went after Tencent took over, but before then, DE wasn't exactly making much money as a whole compared to their expenses.

There's a pretty good reason why reworks are fairly rare and DE tends to continue rushing forward eventually leaving content to irrelevance with methods to bypass it in the future even if temporary. Not much different to how we don't ever get any real weapon balancing. It's too much of an expense for DE which they've admitted previously.

DE has also been a fairly artistic studio for a while. The aesthetic of a map or item has a higher priority over practicality. It's why we have weapons that look good and sound good, but then feel terrible to use.. or when DE updates maps and they say look at how great it looks... and then it feels horrible to deal with the way enemies move around in it compared to the original version.

Although, I disagree that they actually focus on selling cosmetics. If they did, they wouldn't design the game with so many inconveniences in order to make people feel forced into buying Platinum. DE does not release enough cosmetics to rely solely on them in the way some other games do, in fact, the number of games that focus on cosmetics primarily while being pve focused is fairly low. It's either pay a lot to get rid of problems deliberately created by the developer, paying for new content in some fashion or gambling your money away. Keep in mind some of the cosmetics sold aren't even done by DE either, as Tennogen has a decent amount of options; without it, there would be extremely limited options in some cases.

Good luck on finding any game that releases content in a timely manner and with limited bugs. Pvp games hardly ever get any real content and just go on the endless train of changing metas to trick people into thinking the game is new every time, and multiple genres of pve games rely on the lame 'seasons' model with fairly minor additions while you do mostly the same thing every x months. What really should be done is spreading your playtime across different games you enjoy, not dedicating your time exclusively to one. There are 3-4 pve games I have been playing long term with random single player/short term multiplayer games mixed in and one pvp specific game.

1 minute ago, Quimoth said:

Im waiting for the deletion of this post lol.

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

true they usualy delete posts when somebody remark the fact that theyre stuff is kinda incompetent in doing they job meaning doing theyre job and fixing some bugs, they can delete here all they want but on steam reddit and several other forums they cant so people have other places to speak about it im just courious what will be theyre anwser

2 minutes ago, SovietSilviu said:

true they usualy delete posts when somebody remark the fact that theyre stuff is kinda incompetent in doing they job meaning doing theyre job and fixing some bugs, they can delete here all they want but on steam reddit and several other forums they cant so people have other places to speak about it im just courious what will be theyre anwser

I'd try ranting a little less, there are very few people who get motivated and encouraged by being called incompetent by someone who can't even distinguish between their and they are.

On 2023-07-08 at 12:02 PM, SovietSilviu said:

man if you realy belive they will compensate theyre players you have some prety dam high expectations

My expectations are not high. The problem lies on the other side of the equation.

That is the point being made which seems lost on you. They should change. Video after video, post after post of bugs screwing one out of rewards and a lot of time, yeah, every once in a while making a player feel better about the game is not a lofty expectation.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

My expectations are not high. The problem lies on the other side of the equation.

That is the point being made which seems lost on you. They should change. Video after video, post after post of bugs screwing one out of rewards and a lot of time, yeah, every once in a while making a player feel better about the game is not a lofty expectation.

you dont get the point mate, looking to the changes on tos you should understand that players happynes are no longer theyre main concern, since tencent steped up you should await the game to became worse and worse

Archived