Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Exodia Contagion no longer work with Exalted weapons ?

Vira291

I read on warframe wiki that Hysteria can trigger Exodia arcanes , tho when i tested with valkyr in simulacrum , her talon cant trigger the arcane to shoot projectile . Few old threads on internet from around 2019 2020 mentioned that Exodia Contagion can work with exalted weapons , to make sure about it ,  i was looking around for notes patch in case if that is a bug or not , tho there was nothing indicate about a patch relate to exodia contagion work on exalted weapons has been changed . can anyone help me to confirm this ?  thank in regard . sorry for my bad grammar

There was a video of excalibur using his exalted blade to trigger exodia contagion , and a thread within WF forum also discuss about calculate damage of exodia arance on exalted weapons , from what i read it seem they " worked " , tho without further information relate to this matter it leave me confuse . 

When Exodia arcanes were introduced, Exalted weapons were tied to the weapon you held.  For example, Valkyr's claws would work off of the mods that were on your melee weapon.  This likely extended to the arcanes that were placed on the weapon as well.

Soon after this, however, exalted weapons were changed to be independent and modded separately as their own weapons.  This de-coupling would have also de-coupled the arcanes.  If they still work (I'm pretty certain they don't) then it's likely a bug.