Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Intrinsics

project_eulogy

Question

Can someone please explain how the gathering of Duviri Intrinsics work? I've read the wiki (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Drifter/Intrinsics) a dozen times and its not making sense in game. I can get 23 Decrees and have 180 intrinsics, but my last run i had 35 decrees and only 127 intrinsics? This doesn't make sense to me. I spent an extra 30 minutes after the Orowyrm and got less for doing more?

7 answers to this question

Maxed them out first week so I may not remember correctly, but if I'm not wrong, enigma puzzles give you more intrinsics than other activities. And picking up lost island fragments gives you intrinsics with no decrees.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Maxed them out first week so I may not remember correctly, but if I'm not wrong, enigma puzzles give you more intrinsics than other activities. And picking up lost island fragments gives you intrinsics with no decrees.

it just doesnt feel worth it for me to spend extra time in Duviri getting decrees and intrinsics for less lol i'm just gonna finish trying to farm Kullervo and treat it like Rail Jack.

Might have depended on what activities you did to gain Intrinsics. Some like Codex Fragments give Intrinsics but not Decrees IIRC, and some Decrees give you more than one Decree, son in one run, you might have gotten and selected more Rare Decrees. 

To be blunt though.. ehh, depending on what you want from Duviri? You'll likely hit max Intrinsics relatively fast, so I personally wouldn't really worry about it too much. I think I maxed them out before I got all the Cinta parts. Mind you, I did a lot of exploring and sightseeing, I tended towards longer runs, I did a lot of puzzles and fishing. Plus longer runs ca make the mode way way easier too, because of your increase in Decrees and stats, so can be worth it to have a few longer runs, where at the end you are just blazing through side activities. 

Good luck! 

7 hours ago, project_eulogy said:

it just doesnt feel worth it for me to spend extra time in Duviri getting decrees and intrinsics for less lol i'm just gonna finish trying to farm Kullervo and treat it like Rail Jack.

If you can abide the Circuit (it's not for everyone), you can continue to gain intrinsics there while farming up frames, arcanes, and incarnon adapters (assuming you can handle steel path).

1 hour ago, sunderthefirmament said:

If you can abide the Circuit (it's not for everyone), you can continue to gain intrinsics there while farming up frames, arcanes, and incarnon adapters (assuming you can handle steel path).

Yeah at L3, most of Duviri is a hard pass. nothing incarnon holds any temptation for me. I just wanted to get the last 2 items for my profile and max int like i did railjack. But the breakneck inconsistency for me is going to make me put WF back on a shelf again. hell, i miss just being able to go to a mission and farm my butt off for resources with a booster. When they kneecapped players being able to do that since what, deimos? the game has become unappealing.