Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so what's up with conclave

killthebuffoon

We forgot the Conclave, so when that new evil came, we were not prepared. This is how we failed the Orokin. You went into stasis, but not me. I searched the long path for redemption, for the kind of balance only The Conclave can create. Now I return, only to find the Tenno still herded like livestock. Horrors from beyond the Outer Terminus are coming. You must prepare. You must accept The Conclave. Let it be your teacher and I its humble guide. For true balance can only be found in the face of the ultimate enemy. Yourself."

Edited by (PSN)IdoThea
  • Like 4

Conclave has been kind of abandoned for years already. It just get some fixes from time to time whenever new weapons or mechanic breaks it.

No updates cumulated with the fact it never really succeeded in attracting almost any players on the long term and that there are no interesting rewards to get there. No wonder why today almost no one is playing it.

(In general it had a lot of struggle to create some nice PvP gameplay is such a PvE power fantasy oriented game, and resulted in a lot of unbalanced and unhealthy designs.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rathalio said:

(In general it had a lot of struggle to create some nice PvP gameplay is such a PvE power fantasy oriented game, and resulted in a lot of unbalanced and unhealthy designs

This is why many players have been asking for PvP that's based on Grineer and Corpus.

They could make it so there's classes and same stats with both faction so it could only be cosmetic difference with weapons. 

But in other hand it could take resources and might not succeed anyway.

I've only had couple conclave matches on FFA and it wasn't fun. That's first time I've seen toxic behavior in Warframe. Someone accused other player of cheating and then rage quitted match so match somehow kicked everyone into their own match so I won because I was only player left.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

This is why many players have been asking for PvP that's based on Grineer and Corpus.

The people asking for this are often people who either just don't play Conclave as it is or don't even like PvP in general. They'd play it for all of ten minutes then go back to making jokes about how no one plays Conclave.

OP: try finding games right after faction reset, as people play then to work on their dailies. Other than for its own sake, there's not much reason to play it once you've done all the daily and weekly accomplishments, so Sunday at time rollover will be an especially good time.

However, even at odd times I personally know I am able to find groups of around ten people on and off. Do you have recruit conditioning on? A lot of the people that play are beyond being able to use that, and so will be excluded from the games you are in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, killthebuffoon said:

y is it so hard to find a game

Go to settings and switch region to North America if you haven't yet. Its the most active region. Then change matchmaking ping limit to no limit. It'll help you find more matches.  Also there's a website that you can look at to see when people are playing.  It shows who is in lobby at the current time.  And it works for all regions with a dedicated server.  So North America,  Europe, and Asia.

https://conclave.uasclan.net/ConclaveWeekly

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Conclave is a dead mode and has been dead for many years.

However, every time DE even hint at making changes to it (like moving the cosmetics to the store), the Conclave die-hards (all 10 of them), dust off their accounts to login and complain about said potential changes. So DE then just leave it alone to rot for another few years.

You will likely not ever find a match in Conclave, even if you sat there queuing for 4 hours. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Els236 said:

Conclave is a dead mode and has been dead for many years.

However, every time DE even hint at making changes to it (like moving the cosmetics to the store), the Conclave die-hards (all 10 of them), dust off their accounts to login and complain about said potential changes. So DE then just leave it alone to rot for another few years.

You will likely not ever find a match in Conclave, even if you sat there queuing for 4 hours. 

Actually this is not entirely true. There is a link posted by GamerGhost which shows the current active players currently playing in Conclave.

Since I stated using this link, finding matches were not a serious issue. Case in point, I even managed to increase my Conclave rank within a few hours to my surprise! All you have to do is change your region from time to time.

If you follow the link, finding a match within 30 minutes would not be a problem.

So Conclave is not entirely dead by the way. You just need some patience and tweeking your region.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Le 13/08/2023 à 02:52, Bluedragon66 a dit :

So Conclave is not entirely dead by the way. You just need some patience and tweeking your regio

Right.  I add this : if you come in Conclave's Discord, and used to adding anther Conclave players in your friendlist, you will find one or more matchs 24h/24 and 7d/7

Edited by WoofyGoldberg
correction