Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo the Kickbot moderator is getting out of hand.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Question

Someone was in recruit asking for people to help farm Citrine,  preferrably a Titania.

All I said was they didnt need a titania, just jump mods.

Then kickbot is deleting my message and saying that had nothing to do with space ninjas.   

Then i was like wtf, thats legit advice,  whats up with the heavy censorship.   

Then my chat in recruit was paused/blocked.  

------------

You cant offer alternative methods of accomplishing a goal in recruit chat?  You either ask for an inv or shut up ?  lol.  All the time I see people post on forums about how nice and helpful our community  is.  Guess thats over if some robot is going to start muting people trying to do that.  

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Well, the community is generally nice, but the bot isn't the community. You just have to find the community in places (perhaps like this forum) that aren't watched over by a hastily cobbled-together robot that only fulfills the bare minimum

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Well, the community is generally nice, but the bot isn't the community. You just have to find the community in places (perhaps like this forum) that aren't watched over by a hastily cobbled-together robot that only fulfills the bare minimum

Eh, forums arent much better either. Instead of a robot, humans do the same thing. Closing topics just because they dont like what they see and such. If you want to give someone advice, use whisper chat like me. The only thing you have to fear then is an entitled newbie that will start yelling at you because you told him how to win the mission he wants to win rather than completely do it for him.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Then i was like wtf, thats legit advice,  whats up with the heavy censorship.   

It's not censorship, if you do have something to say I recommend sending the person and In-Game message/pm instead of sending it directly in recruiting chat.

• Like 1