The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2023 - Twitch Drops & Co-Streaming!

[DE]Taylor

В 23.08.2023 в 19:59, [DE]Taylor сказал:

Тенно,

Приближается 26 августа, а это значит, что TennoCon 2023 не за горами. Если вы не сможете присоединиться к нам в Лондоне, Онтарио, в этот знаменательный день, у нас все еще запланировано много мероприятий для тех, кто присоединится к нам виртуально!

Выпадение Twitch:
Наши дропы TennoCon Twitch доступны по всему каталогу - смотрите любую подходящую трансляцию в каталоге Warframe, чтобы заработать следующее:

Gotva Prime - с 12:30 до 16:30 по восточному времени
Смотрите любую трансляцию TennoCon в течение 30 минут с 12:30 до 16: 30 по восточному времени, чтобы заработать это новое оружие!

Gara Prime - 16:30 - 18:00 по восточному времени
Смотрите любую трансляцию TennoCon в течение 30 минут с 16:30 до 18:00 по восточному времени, чтобы заработать этот главный Warframe!

Примечание: Участники TennoCon получат коды для этих предметов Twitch Drop на конференции.

Совместная трансляция:
Как и в предыдущие годы, мы полностью приветствуем совместные трансляции нашего TennoCon! Если вы хотите разделить этот день со своим сообществом, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь вести совместную трансляцию официальной трансляции на своем канале.

Для тех, кто хочет зафиксировать свои реакции на наши новости и разоблачения, мы рекомендуем записывать ваши трансляции локально, поскольку мы не можем гарантировать, что ваш VOD не будет отключен.

Увидимся со всеми 26-го!

:сообщество:

Просмотрел TennoCon Twitch аккаунт был привязан, не получил награды.

I watched the entire TennoCon 2023 Stream (all 6h) and got no drops...

I noticed about 20 min. before the the start of TennoLive that the drop-progress suddenly showed up, but was stuck on 97% progress left and nothing changed. the drop-progress for Gara Prime did start/register (if i look in the drops/rewards inventory) but with 0 progress throughout the rest of the stream.

I don't particularly care about the Gara Prime drop, because i already have her, but the Gotva Prime would have been nice...

To be honest, I'm kind of against giving valuable items like these away through drops because, at least for me, it's an unreliable system, especially if the amount of people watching is as high as it is during a TennoCon.

It would have been better to go with some form of ingame solution.

I mean, in the end, it's not a big deal, but it's just annoying.

You can't mute the stream or start another stream in a new tab, it causes 90% of the issues people have. If you frequently check your progress it can also cause a problem that only refreshing the stream will fix it. The only other issue is if you have poor connection and it keeps buffering it will cause it to stop tracking, sadly there is no realistic fix outside of getting more stable internet.

Your best bet is to just start the stream, check once to make sure your progress is going then just leave it alone. You can use other tabs do whatever just don't try to watch other streams and if you really need silence, mute the tab not the player itself. If you are really worried about progress, check every 15 minutes rather than every 2 minutes and don't leave the drop-down open. 

12 hours ago, Karpik said:

I got the rifle, but not Gara Prime. I got the twitch notification for rifle, but no notification for Gara, yet it shows in 'claimed' with quantity 1.

Soo, Varzia woke up and delivered Gara Prime with significant delay, about 1 hour ago looking at the inbox timestamp. 

I linked my account before stream launched,but I can only see my link in twitch,warfarme.com didnt show the link.So I claimed the 2 drops,twitch shows that i have claimed,but I didint see neither rifle nor warframe in game.I try to relogin warframe.com and fix the problem,but I still not get the drops,how can I do now?idk...

Apparently someone paused the drop commands and a few people including myself haven't recieved anything yet.

Is there any possibility of this being an issue or is it just a delay like last year?

edit: Just to clarify, im referring to the weapon and gara prime drop, that some have gotten and others have not yet

2 hours ago, Fortnitesux31 said:

idk if this is because i left the stream running and fell asleep, but i didn't get Gara Prime, and i noticed a few other people haven't either. Is this my fault or something else?

A lot of us watched the stream and claimed it in Twitch, but haven't received either one in-game. I doubt it's your fault.

Watched the whole tennocon and didnt get no drops, no notification, account linked and unlinked still nothing, just like many other tenno here waiting for gara and  gotva prime , can this be looking into please. Thank you

Archived