Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

vasto incarnon...

Vaml77

It's very quick to charge, but also really quick to empty, and I'd say that works out except there are so many other incarnons that are super ammo-efficient. Plus the recoil is awful, so it's really tough to make the whole burst count without going point-blank. It's one of those incarnons where the raw stat buffs are worth more than the transformation itself.

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 1

Yes, I did find it to be a pain. Having unlocked the incarnon fully, i wont be going back to the weapon. If it takes 10 seconds to max the incarnon charge then it takes 3 seconds to unload it. You need way to many shots to charge based on the weapons slow fire rate, small mag and low reload speed. And in incarnon, theres way to much cickback to the shots, so only half a burst generally hits anyone, and you cant aim when its in incarnon so you cant try to compensate at a distance.

I'd like to see incarnon charge time shortened, stability improved and  allow aiming.

• Like 1

It's an excellent acolyte nuker if you're using a primary that isn't suited for that purpose.

No need for armor strip.

Make sure you have the right perks selected.

Just charge it at the beginning of the match. Flip to it as soon as the acolyte spawns and then delete them.

Recharge it and continue about your business until the next one spawns.