The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What orokin treasure room is this?

eksby

Question

6 answers to this question

Can be cheesed if you are playing with a Wukong or Titania, as they can quickly fly through it.
If you're not using these frames, use Operator void sling.  The aiming needs to be specific so you don't hit the wall corners. You are given very little leeway for this test and no retries. Getting knocked down or not making it past a closing door in time pretty much fails the test.

Speed Drift,

In the side rooms not pictured here. They are located to the left/right just outside of this main room. You have to sit on the plate until the four tines come together. At which point the door opens and you have to race to the end of the room before the other door closes. With the notable obstacles in the corridor being the automatic rising pillar, cold floor and two 90 degree turns. Be warned the timing is very tight.

Repeat for the other side.

The pillar in the main room you are standing in will rise and reveal the portal to the drift room above you once both sides are successfully completed.

You dont fail the test,  just have to try again to get through the tunnels.   I dont know if it works anymore but there was also the old way of cheesing it which is Race to the exit side after starting it and use punch through/aoe to blast the switch from the outside.  

I suck at this test lol.  

One side has pillars and freeze, the other side has knockdown traps.   Does Oberon grass prevent knockdown?  aka is it truly a status?   Oberon grass could stop the cold side..  dont know about the other side... 

5 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Does Oberon grass prevent knockdown?  aka is it truly a status?   Oberon grass could stop the cold side..  dont know about the other side... 

It does, but hoow would you use it? You do not want to touch the ground because that makes the gates close. And if you touch the ground accidentailly you are supposed to cast animation Hollowed Ground before you fall down? Nah. Rifted Limbo ignores everything, you just have to jump properly. I assume Zephyr could similarly cheese it, or maybe Gauus? I just use operator Void Sling.

11 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

One side has pillars and freeze, the other side has knockdown traps.   Does Oberon grass prevent knockdown?  aka is it truly a status?   Oberon grass could stop the cold side..  dont know about the other side... 

Yes, the grass prevents knockdowns. Knockdowns is considered a status effect so if the ability grants immunity to status effects it also works vs knockdowns.

However, it doesn't stop the cold slow since that isn't considered a status effect that is applied but rather a property of the object. Similar to how magnetic water works in the open worlds.

Archived