Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Styanax is lack of survival ability in high level

Conquer_SpeaR

vor 23 Stunden schrieb (PSN)GEN-Son_17:

It's not imbalances. The game is nicely balanced when it comes to survivability and weapon output...in the regular star chart and non high level endurance Steel Path. 

High level endurance content, aka levels DE continuously states is outside the norm of the game, requires a different approach per frame. Every frame has a "setup" that allows them to excel but, more importantly, every player needs to know what's most important to that frame and those enemies. 

DE doesn't need to do anything for the high level crowd. That crowd's job is to find unique and clever ways to reach the top. 

That said, @Slayer-., What's your Frost build? 😁

I am not Slayer, but 200 str + a lot of range does wonders for him. I thought he can never survive 200+, but Circuit showed me that he really can. I know, I know, Circuit is different, but there are not too many options that boost survivability that much.

Agreed. He's squishy at high levels, even with Intrepid Stand. Even on just Steel Path Mot. It's possible to get killed even while in the process of spamming his 4 non-stop. The 0.5 second gate on Overguard isn't enough to stop enemies shredding through it mid-cast.

On 2023-08-26 at 3:53 AM, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

It's not imbalances. The game is nicely balanced when it comes to survivability and weapon output...in the regular star chart and non high level endurance Steel Path. 

High level endurance content, aka levels DE continuously states is outside the norm of the game, requires a different approach per frame. Every frame has a "setup" that allows them to excel but, more importantly, every player needs to know what's most important to that frame and those enemies. 

DE doesn't need to do anything for the high level crowd. That crowd's job is to find unique and clever ways to reach the top. 

That said, @Slayer-., What's your Frost build? 😁

Steel Path Cirvuit with a few Decrees makes a huge difference in there.

It's not much just a normal sort of build, I've added arcane Molt Reconstruct which really helps keep me alive and others around me in the affinity range, there are more out there it's what I'm using at the moment.

Ignore the forma count been messing around for a long time trying and adding different things to the build over time.

Archon Flow is to give me back energy with enemies killed by cold. so ignore the Helminth ability It's been on there for a very long time, though I've found it's handy to drop it for others if I see their energy bar is low.

Have some normal shards on still trying them subject to change: +25% Casting Speed x1, 10% Strength x2, +50 Effectiveness on Energy Orbs x1, +30% Max Energy on Spawn x1.

Spoiler

Warframe_Screenshot_2023.08.27_-_04.30.0

58 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

I am not Slayer, but 200 str + a lot of range does wonders for him. I thought he can never survive 200+, but Circuit showed me that he really can. I know, I know, Circuit is different, but there are not too many options that boost survivability that much.

Yep it would, I'm still working on mine to make it better.