Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drop didn't recevied in game

Endicipher

Question

I logged into the game and I haven’t got the drifter suit (the 10th anniversary login reward),and I watched the 30 mins on the tennocon stream for the gotva prime,but now twitch is saying I haven’t watched any of the stream and I can’t claim the gun.

any suggestions/advice??

Edited by Endicipher
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

presumably you claimed the rifle in twitch, then opened warframe normally. if you already in you may want to do a mission to refresh the client.

Was your account linked properly?

Try opening a support ticket.

the rifle was for the panels while the gara prime was for tennolive at the end.

I watched all of the time required for both drops but it didn’t track the gotva prime,I tried going on a different browser and other things like that but none of it worked.

I opened a support ticket but nothings happened yet

Edited by Endicipher

I didn’t get my Gotva Prime when and  Gara Prime and twitch... I like this game but i dont get twich i have link and notification that I could claim so I don’t know wat i need to do...!!!

If, soome know hev this fix... I wont know...

I unlink and likn twick.... But dont get it...

46 minutes ago, Nailekss said:

I didn’t get my Gotva Prime when and  Gara Prime and twitch... I like this game but i dont get twich i have link and notification that I could claim so I don’t know wat i need to do...!!!

If, soome know hev this fix... I wont know...

I unlink and likn twick.... But dont get it...

you got the notification, did you click the claim button? (its not auto claim). you can check if you claimed it in twitch drop screen. if its states you claimed it but not arrived make a support ticket (it may take time for de to respond due to number)

Hello,

Same problem this year I claimed rewards on Twitch, got nothing in game. Could DE verify this?
I have received on Twitch: Gara Prime Warframe, Bombastine Glyph (4 months ago), 
Titania Prime (last year), Renayla Sugatra (last year), Vericres Warfan (last year).
None of these drops appear in the game.

Account linked.

Please DE verrify this.

So I'm not the only one. It shows I'm linked on twitch but warframe keeps asking me to link. Says connected. So I refresh and it says to link my account. But on connections. It shows its already linked (on twitch) I sent a ticket but nothing yet. 😐 

I also didn't receive Gotva Prime though I did get Gara Prime. Both are claimed in my twitch account. Hopefully I and others can still get Gotva Prime in time. I did get the Dex Operator/Drifter suits and 10 year glyph but no Gunblade skin if I was supposed to get that.

Edited by Royal_Rose

"Hey all. I was having trouble getting the content like everyone else. Tried to relink and it didn't work. I figured out how to fix it for me, so hopefully this works for some of you as well.

I logged out of my Warframe account online and closed the browser. Then I opened a new window and went to the warframe website again. I logged in again and then went to the warframe.com/twitch spot where it had a big Link button. I was able to click on that and it brought up the screen to authorize. I followed the directions and it linked. I verified on Twitch and it showed the items as claimed there. I opened the game and got the mail with the items."

Someone posted this. It worked for me. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Codyoffate said:

"Hey all. I was having trouble getting the content like everyone else. Tried to relink and it didn't work. I figured out how to fix it for me, so hopefully this works for some of you as well.

I logged out of my Warframe account online and closed the browser. Then I opened a new window and went to the warframe website again. I logged in again and then went to the warframe.com/twitch spot where it had a big Link button. I was able to click on that and it brought up the screen to authorize. I followed the directions and it linked. I verified on Twitch and it showed the items as claimed there. I opened the game and got the mail with the items."

This worked for my wife.

53 minutes ago, Codyoffate said:

Also worked for me!

First close game and logout from warframe on webb.

Log in to warframe.com > go to warframe.com/twitch and link > go to your twitch account and make sure u have claimed it > go into game, you'll have items in mail :)

Even if i did a fresh relink before the stream started i actually followed someone advice and also unlinked again my account 1st from Twitch, then from the Warframe site and relinked it and once i logged in i got both Gara and Gotva Prime, i have to mention that i had both claimed from Twitch, for other cases i am not sure if it works, but this did for me. Still no Kyndryn Gunblade.

I was having the same issue, started doing some research and found that if you linked your Twitch and Warframe accounts before they introduced this new "Drops 2.0" system, you have to unlink the accounts and relink them. I linked my accounts 7yrs ago so it was definitely before 2.0 was dropped. After relinking them and reopening the game, Gara Prime and Gotva Prime were in my inbox. Might be worth a shot if you are still having issues. 

https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide

Cheers,

Noble

Same issues here. I was unlinked and couldn't claim PLUS I watched the whole stream and got credit for the Gotva but not for Gara. 

I was able to relink using the warframe.com/twitch page, and claim (re-claim? because I definitely did it) and now the Gotva got delivered, but I guess I'm SoL on Gara. 

On 2023-08-26 at 7:09 PM, Endicipher said:

I logged into the game and I haven’t got the drifter suit (the 10th anniversary login reward),and I watched the 30 mins on the tennocon stream for the gotva prime,but now twitch is saying I haven’t watched any of the stream and I can’t claim the gun.

any suggestions/advice??

Me too

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)I Am Potatoes43 said:

It has been over 24 hours and I have not gotten either drop. Is this a glitch?

have you tried unlinking and relinking your Twitch?

I had not received my Gotva prime for 24 hours until I tried that and it worked.

Edited by Diangelius

[DE]Gabriel今天 10:51
    Hello PMingke,

Thank you for reaching out! We can confirm that your Warframe account is properly connected to a Twitch account.

According to our records, you have already successfully claimed these drops via the Twitch Inventory Page. If you have already re-logged into the game and you still do not have the in-game message from Varzia, you are likely experiencing difficulties due to the limitations of Twitch services in your region.

Unfortunately we are unable to manually fulfill the missing Drops to your Warframe account.

We apologize we do not have better news for you at this time.
    Thank you for your understanding.

23 hours ago, RiiyoX said:

I received the drops in my Twitch account but can't redeem them on Warframe. I was going to reconnect the account but it's currently down on the website. 

I have received Twitch msg saying that I am eligible to get the Gotva Prime Rifle in game.  But when I clicked in, it said claimed and I don't find the game in the game...

kind of disappointed.   

• Like 1