Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drop didn't recevied in game

Endicipher

Question

I logged into the game and I haven’t got the drifter suit (the 10th anniversary login reward),and I watched the 30 mins on the tennocon stream for the gotva prime,but now twitch is saying I haven’t watched any of the stream and I can’t claim the gun.

any suggestions/advice??

Edited by Endicipher
  • Like 1

presumably you claimed the rifle in twitch, then opened warframe normally. if you already in you may want to do a mission to refresh the client.

Was your account linked properly?

Try opening a support ticket.

the rifle was for the panels while the gara prime was for tennolive at the end.

Edited by (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson

I got my Gotva Prime but did not get Gara and had the stream running all day.  Tried to reload it and open in a different browser as well.  Still nothing.  Bar never moved on status for the drop.  REALLY wish they would stop the participation loot and just put it as a daily invasion event to participate in or gave out a code for watching instead.  

• Like 4

The drops are a problem for a lot of people, some say that they received Gotva Prime while others like myself didn't get it yet even if we claimed it 5-6 hours ago, also didn't get Gara Prime after claiming it and still no Kyndryn Gunblade Skin that should have probably come when logging in with the Operator and Drifter Dex Armor Collection and the Anniversary emblem, only got the Dex armor collection and the glyph. Hopefully we will get the missing rewards in a couple of hours or during the next day.

Kind of like the title says, ive claimed my twitch drops, my account is connected to my warframe account. I might just be impatient or something, but its been 20 minutes since ive claimed the rewards from the Tennocon stream. Is it gonna come or is it not, what should i do?

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)AlingsasArrende said:

Did you watch 30 minutes of the programme also before final presentation? The rest of the day gave the shotgun, and the final Tennolive gave Gara.

i got a bit of a late start to watching tbh, i started at 2;30 pm MST so if i was too late to get it then i'll get it when it fully releases XD

I receive the notification in Twitch for the Gotva Prime drop a couple of minutes after the 30 minute time period had passed. Note that I tuned in at 12 pm EST but the stream only really started at about 12:30.

Showed in my Warframe Inbox about 10 minutes after.

Have yet to see the claim reward for Gara Prime though, despite watching everything :/

• Like 1

I didn’t get my Gotva Prime when I claimed the drop after 30 minutes and then I watched for another 30 minutes at 4:30pm for Gara Prime and twitch didn’t even give me my drop notification that I could claim so I don’t have either and I watched the whole stream from beginning to end today. Is anyone else having this problem?

2:30pm MST is 4:30pm EST, which is the ending for the Twitch drop window; so maybe that's why you did not get it. 
but if you stayed for 30 minutes or more from 2:30pm MST, you should be able to get Gara Prime, which is for watching 30 minutes within 4:30pm to 6:30pm EST. 
what I did to get my rewards was to go to the notifications from Twitch, click it, and it goes to the Drops & Rewards, then I pressed claim. 
then log in to the game, the items were there. 
though I did them twice as I got them immediately as soon as I got the notifications.