The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post your Helminth flowers!

eksby

I believe colours are determined by the warframe, so everyones should be the same.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Mastermitchel89 said:

your colours on the frame are the colours the flowers become, Custom colours or Default

Oh thats cool. I always mulched default warframes (made or bought for the purpose of feeding) so never noticed.

6 hours ago, chaotea said:

I believe colours are determined by the warframe, so everyones should be the same.

Oh thats cool. I always mulched default warframes (made or bought for the purpose of feeding) so never noticed.

If you'd known would you have changed their colours or still used the default? 

14 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

I feel like the helminth should have some kind of weekly quest....the quest is done and then he would regurgitate some random reward each week.

Refined helminth/Infested stuff? (Example, Helminth Nanospores, Refined benign tumor), like Infested lich stuff, Weapons, Companions, Infested Archstuff, Infested Necramech/Warframe Hybridisation, Infested weapons incarnon/invigoration like upgrade.

This idea would work best for Helminth is desperate to help (insert Jojo Albrect update reference here) "Heres this op thing to stop the dreadful entity"

I wish it was possible to edit them afterwards. It's kinda hard to go for a specific look that's not just monotone without being able to change them around.
I ended up just going default cus I thought it would be cool to be able to identify which flower belonged to which frame. But I might've gone with pure white to be reminiscent of the Lunar tears from Nier.

Archived